Then I did the most unexpected thing. I opened the cupboard and took a dress from there which belongs to my Maira. I and Manik buy dresses for her on her every birthday. Don't know why but we have a strong feeling that some day or the other our baby will come back to us.

I made her were the dress. She was looking just like a princess. Her eyes were twinkling in joy. And I was the most happy person to admire this cute little fairy.

I took her to our room and saw that Manik was sleeping. I sat beside him with her in my lap. She was clinging to me as she saw him. She was really very scared of new peoples.

Nandini: Baby don't worry. Ye bure nahi hain. Inhone hi aapko bachaya hain. Ye ache insaan hain.

She smiled at me. She started creasing his hair. Manik opened his eyes lazily and got up with a jerk seeing her. He looked at me. I blinked my eyes in assurance. He smiled genuinely and took her on his arms. She started giggling as Manik showered her with endless kisses on her face. She was very happy. I was just admiring them and a lone tear escaped from my eyes. I was just thinking her as our Maira. How could someone hurt this naive soul?? Are they human or not?? If I get them na I swear I will just kill them for torturing her.

My trance was broken by the car horn. I came out and there came my boy running. I engulfed him in my embrace.

Neel: Mumma aap kyun nahi daye(gaye) mujhe lene??

Nandini: Baby mumma was busy. Sorry....aap to samajhte ho na??

Neel nodded her head positively still on my arms.

Nandini: Accha Mukti bua kaha hain??

Neel: Wo chale daye(gaye) mujhe dlop(drop) kalke(karke). Unhe kuch taam(kaam) hain ichiliye(isiliye).

Nandini: Accha okay. Aap jake fresh hoke ao jaldi jaldi. Mujhe aapse kisiko milwana hain.

Neel: Kisse mumma??

Nandini: Aap pehle fresh hoke ao badme.

Neel: Otay(okay).

Saying this he almost ran towards his room. I told the butlers to bring some food for Neel and soup for the baby to our room. I went there and saw they enjoying their time fully. I smiled and went near them. Seeing me she came to my arms. I kissed her hairs. She smiled at me.

She was clinging to my chest due to pain as Manik was applying ointment on her injurious.

Nandini: Bass bass baccha....abhi thik ho jaega.

I was constantly rubbing her back. She was clinging to me more as if it is the safest place in the world.

Manik was done with the treatment. He kissed her head.

Manik: Sorry baby for hurting you. Ab ye jaldi se thik ho jaegi.

She smiled at her. There was a knock on the door. Manik went and opened the door only to see Neel standing there. He took him on his arms and kissed his forehead.

Manik: Aa gaya mera baby school se??

Neel: Yesh(yes) papa.

He brought him near us. The baby was just looking at Neel. I think she was scared of Neel too.

Nandini: Neel maine aapse kaha tha na ki aapse kisiko milwana hain?? So yeh.....

My words were cut by Manik.

Manik: Yeh aapki didi hain.

I was much amused by his addressing. Neel's eyes twinkled with joy hearing that.

Neel: Sacchi mumma??

He asked with excitement. I could only nod my head.

Neel: Hey didi.....I am Neel.

Saying this he forwarded his hand for a shake. By now she was just a silent spectator who was looking at all of us. Poor soul. I smiled at her.

Nandini: Baby yeh hamara beta hain. Aur aapka chota bhai.

Her smile increased hearing that. She immediately took his hand for shake. We were just admiring the kids.

The butlers brought the foods which I had told them. Manik fed Neel where as I fed the baby girl which she happily excepted. We had some family time where both the kids mingled with each other ever so sweetly.

To be continued..........