Chapter 11: Sacred hope

Start from the beginning

I looked back and saw a pack of Spinaraks chasing me down.

Since I was not paying attention to my path, I tripped on a rock and fell down.

Me: Ahh!

I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain in my knee. It was bleeding due to the fact I fell on sharp sticks. I couldn't get up.

The next thing I know, strings tied around me and I was being dragged somewhere.

Me: Help!!

I screamed out but I was being dragged. A mask formed around my mouth as it muffled my voice. Tears started flowing down from my eyes. I was pertrified by the Spinaraks. What made it worst was a Ariados right in front of the pack.

I couldn't move or scream.

Me: "Ash, where are you?"

I fell into a deep slumber.

Kiawe's POV:

???: HELP!!!

Me: Huh?

I was flying on my Charizard, trying to look for Ash and Lillie until I heard a desperate scream. I wanted to go there to see what was going on but I think it is best to inform the others.

Professor Kukui: Kiawe!

I looked down from my Charizard. I saw Professor Kukui staring at me while his Braviary was just flying around.

Professor Kukui: Found them?

Me: I heard someone screaming for help. I'll take a look. You inform the others.

He gave me a nod while I nodded at my Charizard.

Charizard zoomed past the sky and landed on where the yelling was coming from. I jumped off Charizard and returned it before following the grass off the track as I ran at quick speed.

Out of the sudden, five Spinaraks jumped down from the tree and surrounded me.

I grabbed one of my Pokeballs and threw it in the air.

Me: Turtonator!

Turtonator: Turto!

Me: Flamethrower on the Spinaraks!

The nose of Turtonator shot out a fury of fire at the Spinaraks which are trying to tackle it.

Me: Focus Blast!

Turtonator shot out a yellow ball at the Spinarak on the tree which knocked it down.

I continued stumbling down the track while Turtonator stayed closely behind me.

A web got caught in my hand but I tore it down with great strength.

Me: Flamethrower!

Turtonator: Nator!

Fire bursted through the fire, knocking out the Spinaraks in one hit.

I arrived at what seems like a dungeon. It was covered in trees. I saw like one hundred Spinaraks at that area. There was also a giant hole in a giant tree which was surrounded in a big web. In the center, Lillie was tied up, unconscious.

Me: Lillie!

The Spinaraks turned to me.

Me: "Shit." Turtonator, Flamethrower!

Fire emitted out of its nose as it burns the grass and Spinaraks. They used bug struggle but does not seem to do any damage.

Me: Too soft! Hit em' with another Flamethrower!