"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."

"That's a super normal school event!" Shouted the excited bunch.

"The sports festival!"

"That's a super normal school event---" Denki cutting off Kirishima shouting.

"Wait a minute."

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after villains snuck inside?"

"What if they attack us again or something..?"

"Impossible..." Sora said as her eyes glued on her PSP screen. Others look at her, Denki walked towards her desk. She whispered what she wants to say.

'Ah, she backs to normal...' The class who heard her talks more than once.

"Ahem, Sora said the wounds that caused by her and Snipe would not heal that fast. Also, her bullet prevents the victim from healing quickly as she creates it herself even though only one hit him."

Denki finishes what he said and walked back to his seat since this will happen usually while others stare at Sora in amazement. Sora ignored theirs looked as she played. Aizawa continues what he was saying before being interrupted.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta said in fear.

"Mineta-kun, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?"

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!"

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!"

"I know that."

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick. That's how it's done." Denki said as he gives a thumb up.

Jiro without missing a beat tease him, " A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Causing Denki in shock. Sora giggle hearing it, Todoroki beside her shocked hearing her giggle along with Yaoyorozu. Sora then quickly took a picture of Denki's face and return back to her game.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year--a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

"Hai!"

"Homeroom is dismissed."

'Ding dong ding...'

It's lunchtime, Sora's eyes were glued to her game device not leaving it as she waits.

"Even though all that stuff happened, I'm getting really excited!" Kirishima shouted in delight.

"If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken first step to becoming a pro!"-Sero

"It was worth coming to U.A.!"-Sato