'I almost froze her... That was close.' Todoroki thought.

Sora ignored what Aoyama was saying.

"I see, so the people you fought were also just hooligans?"

"They underestimated us cause we were kids." Sora only nodded as she punches Denki's side while healing him.

"Where..."-Aoyama

"So it was All Might who put the hole in the dome after all?"-Sero

"That's some crazy power."

"Yeah, as expected of All Might."

Sora look at the detective who walked towards them as he talked to a policeman.

"Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?"

"Detective-san, what about Aizawa-sensei?" -Asui

"He injuries was healed perfectly along with the first-aid done. His life is not in any danger at all however his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects but not that serious as healing was done." The doctor said on the phone.

"That's what he said."

"Thank God for Sora-san!"

"What about Thirteen-sensei?"

"Thirteen has been treated. His injuries were treated on spot and only needed bed rest. All Might will also survive. Recovery girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office. Also Kaminari Sora, the doctors praised your healing and first-aid skills."

Sora only nodded her head while others breathe a sigh of relief after hearing their teacher were fine.

"Deku-kun...!"

"What about Midoriya-kun?!"

"Midori... Oh, treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him, too."

"Oh, good..."

Sora look at the cat officer in interest.  Take a picture of it as the detective asks them to go back to the classroom.

Bakugo looks at the building in anger as he remembers how Deku moves. Clicked his tongue in anger, he clenches his hand forming a fist. Sora looks at Bakugo then return smacking Denki at his side.

"Bakugo! He said to go back to the classroom!"

"I know, bastard!" As he follows the rest to the bus.

In the USJ...

"We need to make some drastic improvements to school security, don't we?"-Nezu

"Yes."-Snipe

"A warp quirk is already very rare, but for a villain to have one, of all things... "

Reaching back to U.A. high, the sun is down. Class 1-A was walking back to class. At the nurse's office...

"Because of the situation this time, I can't really scold you..."

"I'm not sure, but I think I might've shortened the time limit of my hero form again. I hope I still have at least an hour... Thanks to Young Sora..."

"All Might..."

"Well, it can't be helped. These things happen."

"Excuse me. All Might, it's been a while." The door opened revealing the detective that was talking to the student previously.

"Tsukauchi! You're here, too?" All Might greeted the detective as he spits out some blood.

"All Might! Is it all right to show that form...?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Why? Because he's Tsukauchi Naomasa-kun, my best friend in the force."

"What's with that introduction? Sorry to cut to the chase, but All Might, can you give me details about the vill--"

"Wait! Please, wait! More importantly, are all the students okay? What about Aizawa--Eraser Head-- and Thirteen?"

"Other than that boy, only a few students had light injuries and the two teachers are in stable condition now thanks to Kaminari Sora."

"I see."

"If you three heroes had not risked your lives, then the students would not have survived."

"You're wrong about one thing, Tsukauchi. The students also fought and risked their lives. Have there even been any first-years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived, and learned of fear and the world of adults? The villains did something dumb. This class is strong. They will become strong heroes. I am certain of that."

Sora looked at the setting sun, then turn to Jiro and Yaoyorozu. She bowed her head, shocking everyone.

"Arigatou, for saving Denki..." Sora said with a small smile on her face before returning to her usual facial expression. Both of them telling Sora that it's was not needed as others thought,' she speaks more than one words.'

"Sora, you were worried about me!" Denki sobbed at the emotionless girl, only to be smacked in the head by the said girl.

"それは本当にではない! ( Sore wa hontōnide wanai/It's not really!)" Sora mumbles as she blushes while walking away.

The attack on USJ by the League of Villains was only beginning of what would become a major incident later. Denki told Sora about his side of the incident while she tells hers. When they reach home, they both got hugged by Denki's parents.

That was the only day, she did not visit her parents' grave. The next day, the incident in USJ was spread. That was a starting line for them to be a better hero as they experience what the pros had faced daily.

 That was a starting line for them to be a better hero as they experience what the pros had faced daily

*Merry Christmas people!!!*🎂