Sissy🤍😙- I'm gonna be back soon, what's going on?"

Me- I don't know today's just been kinda weird

Sissy🤍😙- What happened?

Me- well alaia took my to school and that was good and then I don't know I was feeling like the cheer team was ganging up on me.

Sissy🤍😙- Bitch your being dramatic ash...we gone FaceTime later okay I gotta go.

I didn't realize the bell had even rang. I walked into the lunch room and sat at me and Kabrias table. obviously she was already there. She was eating some Wendy's. I just sat there on my phone and we didn't talk. I'm not sure what's happening right now.

"Are we good?"

She bit into her fry, " I don't know you tell me"

" I thought we were good"

I could tell she was slightly getting annoyed.

"Gabs I don't like it when you keep shit from me"

" I told you that I was great, I'm not keeping anything from you"

She rolled her eyes hella hard. Awww shittt.

"Okay."

" Okay?? Don't be childish about it"

I know this girl is not really mad at me .

"Can you please stop, you tryna go to the fair tonight?"

" We have cheer pictures after school"

I got off the stool and went around the table to sit next to her.

"I'm sorry about earlier okay I wasn't feeling like myself and then sereah pissed me off"

"It's okay my fault for having an attitude just now I just...... care about you a lot"

I couldn't help that I was smiling mad hard. It just feels nice to have such a genuine person by my side.

Once the bell rang I was so happy that I only had a couple classes left I'm ready to go home and take me a nice bubble bath and RELAX . School was now over and now since I don't have my uniform I can't be in the pictures. But now I don't have a ride home. As I waited for my Lyft to get here I decided to just stick around for a minute. Kabria asked me to help her with her uniform.

We went into the bathroom and I waited for her to put it on. She came out and I helped her zip up the back.

" All done, you look cute!"

" Thanks."

I watched her in the mirror as she put on lip gloss and fixed her hair. Mannn I just want her to slam me against the door and kiss me. Damn Gabbi calm down. Yeah today is not my day.

"Gabbi you sure your okay?"

"I was just thinking about you slam- I mean huh what you say?"

" You were thinking what?"

She put her lip gloss down and I could feel her presence watching me through the mirror.

" Nothing I was um daydreaming"

" I'm curious about ?"

I mean hey we were being truthful right......

" You know just thinking about you slamming me against the door"

"And why would I do that ?"

" I don't know it was just a dumb thought um anyways I should get going"

I turned to leave but she grabbed me and she pushed me up against the door.

"You were thinking about me slamming the door and what?"

She leaned closer to me and.......

"Hello??? Gabbi I asked you were you okay?"

" H-huh ohhh yeah I'm good I have to go I'll see you later"

I barged out of the bathroom door. I can't believe I was daydreaming like that. A small part of me was hoping that it wasnt. I just wanted to go home and take a extremely long nap. Surely enough she came out of the bathroom soon after.
———————————————————————————
| Kabria |

Gabbi is just being so weird today and it was confusing me. I went back out of the bathroom to ask her if I could come over tonight but all I heard was arguing. I turned the corner and seen her and sereah at it once again.

" Can you move my ride is here what do you want"

" Bitch I'm tired of your whole presence"

" Girl how many times do I have to beat your ass for you to understand.... I don't give a fuck about you why are you so worried about what I'm doing ?"

"Because!! Let's not forget you came at ME first your the one who got mad at ME first when I did nothing wrong but catch feelings for ocean?! I didn't even know about you! Tuh and you fought me for no apparent reason! I hated you and the fact that you just came into kabria's life and took her from me pisses me off! Kabria is my best friend I've known her my whole life! You have no right to play the victim your the one who started this shit!"

I could her the strain in her voice. I've known sereah for the longest and I've honestly did her dirty the last few months and I feel terrible now.

"Look I don't care you shouldn't have been messing with mines in the first place now move along"

She pushed sereah out of the way and exited the building. Sereah seen me peeking around the corner   .

"So that's really the type of person you wanna be friends with?? I didn't play the video Kabria I would never do anything to jeopardize our friendship"

Ugh!!!
———————————————————————————

Not too much happened in this chapter it's basically just a filler for the upcoming chapters but do you guys think Gabbi is in the wrong? Orr do yall think sereah is in the wrong.👁👄👁