The Beginning... to the end?

Jughead's POV

Betty and Archie will go to Hawaii with their families for a family trip today. I'm gonna lie if I'm gonna say that I'm not jealous because I'm really jealous. I just wish that I knew Betty when we were kids, and I wish that I'm the boy next door. And also, I haven't talked to Betty for a while now because she's really busy on finishing her college applications while I'm busy hanging out with the serpents. She just texts me to everywhere she goes so I'm not going to worry, but that's it. I miss the hot relationship of Betty and I.

Veronica's POV

I feel so sick today and nobody knows it. Archie and Betty's families are going on a trip in Hawaii while mom and dad is in New York to meet some of daddy's friend to finish some business. I'm at the house by myself.

Betty's POV

Today is the day that my family and Archie's going to Hawaii. I'm so excited! Especially that it is the first time that I'm gonna have a bonding with Polly's twins Dagwood and Juniper. However, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

*knock knock*

Come in! It's open. I shouted.

Are you ready to go, Betty. Archie asked me.

Yes, how about you? I asked.

My dad is just re-checking the car then we're ready to go. Archie said.

Archie, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen while we're in Hawaii. I said to Archie.

Stop worrying, Betty. You're just worried that our families aren't going to get along together. Well, stop expecting for the worst because you won't be enjoying our vacation if you keep worrying.

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's a problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

Archie sang trying to calm me.

Fine, I'll stop if you'll stop singing that lame Disney song. I said.

But why are we doing this again, Archie? I asked.

Betty, we planned this since we are kids. We said that we will be treating our family on a vacation before we go away to college, don't you remember?

*I breathed heavily*

Fine, I'll just text Jug that we'll go now.

(Mom entered the room)

Elizabeth, are you ready? The taxi is waiting for us now. Mom said.

I'll be there in a minute, mom. I'm just texting Jughead. I said.

Honey, you could do that inside the cab. We will be late for our flight! Mom said annoyingly.

Fine! Come on, Arch. Let's go outside now. I'll be locking the house. I said.

See you in the airport, Betty! Archie shouted while running to their home.

Archie's POV

I'm so excited for this trip! Betty and I planned this since we are kids, and now it's going to happen! I'm also excited because this is gonna be the first trip with my mom and dad since they separated...I really don't understand Betty why she feels worried for this trip. I mean, what's bad that'll possibly happen? Anyways, I'll call Veronica to update her.

*ring ring*

Archie. Veronica said with a clogged nose.

Hey, are you sick? I said worryingly.