Lollipop fell down

The next morning when Can woke up, Lay didn't spare him at all. She kept asking him questions about the date and whether they kissed or not. Can totally declined to answer the question, shaking his head. 

'God, Lay, do you think I went there to kiss him?' Can snapped Lay, shutting her up. But Lay opened up after a minute, 'Why, I'm just asking' 

'Much more like attacking.' Can muttered under his breath, loud enough for her to hear. 'Shut up, Can' Lay said and got herself and Can a cup of coffee. She knew he came really late the previous night, though she was angry at him for not telling the whole truth, she still cared for him.

Can finished drinking the cup of coffee, and kept it beside the sink, leaving Lay to wash it up. Their mother made Lay in charge for washing the dishes. She knew Can won't do any work even if she tells him. 

Can had called Good and Techno whether they're going to come his home for group study, they declined saying that it'll be like a picnic rather than a group study. Can also didn't wanted to call Pond because if he came it'll be a porn party. 

Just after Can finished his work, his phone ranged the tune of his text. It was Tin. 

Can picked up his phone and entered the chat, not surprised that Tin would be awaken, and texting him.

Tin: Hey.

Can: Hi, woke up early?

Tin: Yeah, had some work, free today? 

Can: well no, I have tons of work. Hell to the school giving child labour!

Tin: We aren't children Wifey.... We're grown ups, well I am. Looks like you aren't..

Can: Surely I'm not! not an old man like you of course! 

Tin: Okay. Young kid! ;)

Can: Okay hubby! ;)

Tin: So you agree being my wife? heh?

Can: Like you don't wanna be my husband? Um?

Tin: Never mind, I'm happy that you agree being my wife :) hehe.

Can: Okay:) I gotta go! I'll text you later! 

Tin: Okay.

Tin kept aside his phone and opened his laptop, he agreed to go at Pete's house but an emergency came up and Pete went to Shang Mai along with his mother. Tin agreed to do half of Pete's work of the group project. However, Tin had no desire to join a group to do his projects, he was okay all by his own, he didn't mind if Pete was his partner, but since their professor made up teams, he was stuck with two girls, which were, not only in Tin's view but also Pete's, very annoying. He did his work and the next day Tin washed up as usual and went off with his car to the University.

There was no change at all in the girls. They always bragged about their fortune and how no one asks them out, Tin once shut them up by insulting their personalities that no one would ever ask them out if they were like this, Pete also agreed and nodded at Tin's statement. 

Both the girls got furious at this, and stormed off. As the two boys didn't cared about them, they went on with their work, ignoring them nor they did care to do their work, if they get fired, Tin and Pete were going to blame it on them anyway. 

The girls came around after an hour in the class, seeing Pete and Tin in the original seats, 'Did you do our works?' Nor said, along with her friend Nim. 

'Sorry we didn't, it would need a stupid brain like yours so that the professor knows that its you' Tin said savagely along with a smirk and Pete giggling at the sight beside him.