Date - I

It had been three days since Tin agreed to be Can's boyfriend, he was very thrilled, of course the news of them dating had shocked Can's friends. 

ChaAim was happy for them, Pond was extremely confused, Good said congratulations to Can in turtle voice, Ae was happy that Tin confessed just like Pete and Techno was shook.

Tin met Can every day after his practice, though Can told him that he could come but Tin didn't listened to him. (Hubby is protective of his Wifey!)UwU. He even dropped Can to his home even if he didn't need to, Can said. 

Lay had came back from the wedding without their mother, she kept nagging that he didn't came and that the relatives were very disappointed in him. But he could care less, he had more important things to take care of that included Tin. They were like a married couple, as Tin acted like one. But Can didn't complained, he liked his way. 

They had planned for their first official date this Saturday, Can being Can, he was nervous, he went around asking for tips for first gay date with their boyfriend. Tin didn't had to worry, he looked dashing in whatever he wore. 

Tin was excited about their date, though he had gone on many dates with his previous girlfriends, he didn't loved them, the girls had always been with him for his money or to show off their new boyfriend.

he used to get very annoyed with them, they would randomly spread rumors about him. But he didn't cared, he got Can with him now. 

They had agreed to go to an amusement park Tin had never went, it was an amusement park Can went with his Mom when he was a kid. Tin's previous dates had always been classy and costly, he had thought of taking Can like that, but Can said otherwise, he wanted Tin to have fun and not like a grumpy old man who goes on such classy dates.

Tin didn't bugged either, he went with the flow and listened to Can and agreed to go to the amusement park.

Tin's P.O.V.

Finally! I am dating to a person whom I love so much. I am very happy about the date I am going with Cantaloupe and too at an amusement park.  I thought of going to a date which was fancy so that I could impress him but Can doesn't likes that. 

I had went to an amusement park when I was a kid with my douche brother who betrayed me. I don't remember the fun now, I am sure Can would make it memorable. 

 It was tomorrow, our date. I am very nervous what to wear, I had asked Pete about an outfit because I am sure Can would be disappointed if I wore something like a CEO, I don't want to ruin his mood. 

Pete just suggested a pair of casual trousers and anything I would be comfortable with wearing because according to Pete, I am going to walk around a lot. That is likely because I run around Can anyway. I just shrugged it off and took out a pair of shirt and a comfortable pants. And went off to bed in my dreamland which includes Can.

(looks like below) 

shirt: