04. BTS KIM SEOKJIN

04. BTS KIM SEOKJIN

Happy reading everyone~💜

I think this is lame. 😅 Forgive me juseyo~

*

"Y/N!" I turn around, being called by my bestfriend, Anne.

"Yeah?" I smiled at her.

"There's a party in our house tonight. Wanna come with us?" she asked, eyes filled with hope.

"I'm bored at home.. so, I'm in. What time?"

"07:30pm until midnight.."

"Okay! See you later.." I said.

I was about to walk---

"Seokjin will be there.." she stated.

I instantly look back. "W-What?" I stuttered.

She just grinned. "Yes. Y/N, he'll come at the party later! Your crush for almost five years will attend tonight."

"O-Okay!"

*

As I enter my room, I closed it and I laid on my bed. My imaginations started to get wild.

I face palmed myself as a crazy imagine come up in my mind.

Seokjin back hugged me from behind. He placed his chin on my shoulder as his arms snaked around my waist.

It's a night time by the rooftop. The view looks so amazing. The cold wind hit my face softly as he mumbled some audible words near my ear.

"I'm so lucky to have you, my dear Y/N. I love you.." he said softly as he turned me around so that I could face him.

I smiled at him. The moonlight hit his face and his angelic face made me drool over him. He held my left cheek as I looked at his eyes with full of love.

"I'm so lucky to have you too, Jinnie. Thank you and I love you.." I said softly.

He leaned for a kiss------

"WAHHHHHH!"

"Y/N! Y/N!!" someone barged at my door.

I came back to reality and walk at the door, revealing my mom.

She has her worried expression.

"M-Mom??"

"Why did you scream so loud? Is there something bad happened??"

"I'm okay mom.. sorry for disturbing. Hehehe.."

She sighed. "Aigoo. Don't scream again like that, okay. You made me worried.."

"I'm sorry mom.." I said.

"Okay.. Okay.. I'll leave you here. Are you sure everything is alright?"

"Yes mom, now gooo..."

"Whatever.."

As I closed the door, I mentally screamed as I started to punch the air due to my craziness.

What was that!?

Seokjin is my crush for almost five years. I don't know when it started but I just fell for him. It's like love at first sight.. yeah it is.

I suddenly remembered the first time we met...

I was walking by the sidewalk, absorbing the fresh air. It's been a while since I've been free from the world of school-house-school-house. I'm free to do anything that I want for today--