Life Is So Unpredictable (Prologue)

Mulai dari awal

"Why are you trying to help me?" He Muttered Sadly.

???:"Ţ̵̡̲͉̬̦͍̤̠͇̠͇͚̝̈͒̒̋̌̾̑̐ơ̷̧̗̯̟͕̞͚̯͈̬͙̱͈͙̤̭̙̙̻̤̯͍̓͋̓̊̿̏͌̋̅͂̋̾̓͝͝͝͠͠͝ ̶̛͔̹̲̤͇̠̤͙̝̻̼̩̦̫̩̩͕̥̱̰͔̪̰͓͚̟̮̀̈́̿̅͒̆̿́̆͒̈̇̊̃̂̕ͅŖ̵̛͍̼̯̠̪͍͚̝̥̙̘͓͎̼̜͒̈́̾̐̂̾͗̐́͌̾̆̋̈́̚͘͜ͅḯ̴̡̨̡̱͕̭̞͍͙͍͕̻̘͍̩̦͊̓̑̆͆́͒͗̂̎̔̍̔́͆́̈́̒͂̀̊͘͠͝ͅḓ̷̛̛͕̰͓̻̦̹̾͛̈́̽͆̆̊̔͋̓̈̒́̔́͜͜ͅ ̴̢̧̭̼͎̝̺͔͚͓̓Ÿ̴̨̡̛̬̹͎̱̫͓͇̘̙̮͍͓͎̺͙͎̣͙̫̮͎̲̣̗̍͂̑́̇̓̀̅̓͜͠͝o̸̧̲͉̙̪͉̣͇͓̮̗͉̗̜̳͚̓̇̀̽̔̆͒͗̄̇͋̓̍́̏̈͂͊̎̀̓̔̿̽̽͋͛͠͝͝ứ̴̡̜̣̙̯̮̬̼́͛̍̓̾̉̂̀̂̓̊̔̑̊͂̌̓̃̍̓͗̇͝͠ ̵̡̹͓̠̻͍̹̏̀̔̋̀̆̓̊̒̂͊͗͜͝͝ͅo̵̢̬̟̪̜͓̱̰̝̤̬̗̼̫̳̦͉͈̯̝̬̞̜̲͓͔̤̫̮̥̪̫͌͛̆̆͂͆̃́̄̉͘̕̚͜͝͠f̷̨̡̢̨̧͙̳̺͍̰̯͉̯͖̱̠̪̯̥̟̮̼͚͉͙̬̰̭͔̦͙̃̈͛̇̈́͂͛̑͋̽͒̈̚͘ͅ ̷̡̼̘͆̒̓́̐̄́̎͊̇̊̓͂̐͗̍̀͆̐̍͘̕͘͝ť̶̥̖̲̬͚͚̳̮̦̦͕̪͉͌̽́̈́̔̃̔̋͆̀̌͛̽̈̊͛̐̔̈̀͐͒̽̓͐̑̕͘̚͠͝ḩ̵̡̧͇̫̬͔͉̫̱̺̥̺͚̪̺͍͈̜̦͚̼̲̮̠̤̠̬͌̇́͜ͅȩ̵̛͓̰̲̩̭̺͕̥͆͂̏̈́̈́̓͗̂̂͘͝ ̷̭̱̬̐͛̽͌̀̓̃̋̿͆̄͘̚S̴̢̰͚͙͍̦̝̤͉̞͔̾̾̚̕͠ͅi̶̡̨̧̬̞͓͈̭̪͒̂̐̌̆͜͝ͅn̵̡͍̪͗̌̿͊̀̏̇̔̊̔̈̑̾̓̋̔́͑̌̋͘͘̚͝͠s̸̢̧̢̢̛̪̥̬̠̖̤͉̦̳͚̜͚̙͇̠̬̤̩͖̐̒͋͑̄̈́̈̐́̈͊͋̍̎̋͌͛͆̇͆̒̉̾̇̋̈́̐̂͌́̚͘͜͜ͅ ̶̧̢̧̫͕̩̮̹̱͖̗̞̹̝͆̆͑͌̈́̒̐̿̂̕Ỳ̴̧̨̥͙̮͎̲̱̣͓̹̲͙̖̝̲͍̭̣̼̪̯̲̘͊͗̈́̊͆̒͂͗̈́̆̈́͐͋͌̄̀̎̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅo̴̢͖̗̰͔̠̖̖̯̤̐̋̎̓̐̌̎̀̒̉̈́͋͐͗̔͗̀͆́̎̊͝͝u̵̧̢̨̲̺̬̦̟̭̲̩̗͉̹͎͋́̈́͐̌̍͜͝͠ͅͅ ̷̧̢͉͙̪̀͛̂̅̽͗̒̽͘͝h̶̢͕̫͕̙͈̜͉̬̺͖̙̣̺͔͈̖͔͈̦͖̗͖̅̐̂̈́̓͑͌ͅä̷̢̡̘̳͔̠̤̺͖͔͈̜́͗͗̐̈̈́́̋̑̐̽̌́͊̀̒͒̍͆̌̌͘̚͘͜͝͝͝v̵̨̧̨̢̧̨̛̛̬̮̹̗̯͎̹̘̲̪̤̭̖̭̝̝̻̗̥̤͙͚̮̗̹̖̎̉̇͐͆̐́͒̎͌̿͂̆͛̐̄̍̈́̈͒̈́́͜͜͝͝e̴͈͍̞͓̭͖͎̳͓̹̗̗̅͐̏̓̊͊͆͊̒̑̓̏̚̚̕͝ ̴̻̜̤̮̲̞͍̳͍̦͉͔̖͇̲͍̠̭̪̫͕͍̺̓̔m̴̹͚̞̜͎͓̮͆͐̏̓̉́͋̄̀̄͆͛̀̆̕͘͜à̵̡̮̫̞̩̩͈̤̙͈̤̜̯̫͍͈͎̭̙̈́́ͅd̸̡̰͈̥̺̘̘͙̤͉̱̗̝̺̩͚̮͈̜̩̦͓̿̒͋̔̓̿͆̈́̓͜͝ͅé̷̢̡̨̢͖̖̘̺̻͍͔̬̘̞̦͈̱͔̠̼̳̺͎̝͍̮̈͋̉͌̇̈́̑̇̊̚ͅ."

"B-But I H-Haven't Sinned! Im only 10!" He screamed. Anger and fear filling his mind.

.

..

...

....

.....

There was a Deep Silence for a Few Minutes which was Unnerving to the boy, already Scared.

And then it spoke. Much more clearer.

"Y̴o̵u̸r̶ ̴l̸i̷e̵s̸ ̶a̴r̸e̴ ̵i̷m̴p̸e̷c̷c̴a̷b̵l̸e̵,̴ ̶b̵u̸t̸ ̷y̸o̴u̷r̶ ̶v̵o̵i̴c̶e̸ ̴s̶a̵y̷s̸ ̸o̶t̵h̷e̷r̸w̵i̸s̵e̷.̴" It told him as he just Stared into the darkness.

"Wh-Wha-" He couldn't question it as a Bright Light appeared to which i Shaded my eyes.

He was Suddenly grabbed By My arm and Yanked into some type of Portal.

As his eyes Opened i saw Red Hair and Bluish eyes.

"Who are you?" He Said With Uneasiness as i Observed my Surroundings.

???:"My Name is Sirzechs Lucifer. And I've been looking for you...(Y/N)" He Said With a Devious smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke from the Nightmare. Drenched in Sweat. Tears Barely forming in my eyes. An Emotionless Face along with Dull eyes that used to be Bright and happy.