1.

Yoongi POV
Another day in the kingdom. People constantly in need of something or other. Meetings, calls, reports, a constant flow of people that never seems to end. Every day, all I see is people, people, and more fucking people. The only time I get a break is ealtimes and at night, sleeping soundly after a long day's hustle and bustle. Besides that, all I hear is "Your Majesty, you have a meeting with the guards in one hour," or "Your Highness, your opinion on the education reports are needed within the next three days."

Each day feels like a year. I am sick of having all of this responsibility. I am tired of having the entire kingdom on my shoulders. At least I have my friends and closest subjects of the royal court. They understand me, knowing my circumstances. Most importantly, they accept me for me. They see me as Yoongi, not the King of Daegu.

That's all I could possibly ask for. They could not be kinder if they tried. Even more after... after that day. When I was first crowned king, I was a complete asshole to everyone, afraid to open up and trust anyone. That was, until a short boy with dyed silver hair came up to me and just started clinging to me. He's the one that truly opened me up. There were four others, and the five of them ended up being the highest they could in the royal court, right under me.

They have helped me and I could not be anymore thankful. Even so, they are the only ones I trust with my genuine personality. The rest of the kingdom thinks I am a monster. A cold-hearted, selfish king that only cares about himself. "He's just like his father, selfish and harsh. Never understanding anyone's situation." That's what I hear constantly. I keep the facade up, not trusting anyone but the five boys under me.

What they don't understand is that they're the ones not understanding. I used to be a sweet, trusting, compassionate boy. God, I was so naive then. Now, I look back and laugh. It was due to my naivety and lack of common sense for what happened. That's something I will never outlive. Now, I trust no one but my closest friend.

"Aish. Guess I should prepare for hell," I mumble to myself, accepting the fact that I wont be able to fall asleep again. I open my eyes slowly, being blinded by the bright sun filtering through the thin blinds. I stand slowly, stretching and sighing. I drag my feet across the plush carpet of my bedroom, finding my daily attire. After finishing my daily routine and getting settled on my throne, a messenger boy walks up to me, fear present in his eyes. I stare down at him, waiting for his message. He notifies me of the guard meeting in half an hour. I sigh, nodding and preparing myself menatally.

30 minutes passes as 30 seconds. I find myself in the chair in the meeting room, waiting for the meeting to commence. After a few seconds of silence, the head guard, Jackson, takes it upon himself to commence the meeting.

"Permission to speak?" He says respectfully. I nod, staring at him waiting for his next words. "Protests have increased, endangering the citizens during their protests. Any plan of action, Your Highness?" He stares back, showing little to no emotion.

"Watch protests or any other violent acts closely for the leaders. Arrest them and lock them up. Depending on the severity of the protest, they may be taken to execution immediately." I say with a slight smirk, watching everyone tense up. After meeting eyes with everyone in the room, I feel a flash of anger at how long it is taking them to leave. "WELL? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? GET BACK TO YOUR POSTS!" I shout, watching everyone scramble out of the room with their weapons.

3rd Person POV
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. He really is an asshole." The king heard a quiet voice. He felt eyes watching him. Pretending to be oblivious, inconspicuously slips a throwing knife out of his sleeve. Flinging his arm to the side, he aims three centimeters beside the man's head, startling him.

"I suggest you leave before I land one in your head instead." He turns his head, staring the unknown man down. The stranger stares back, visibly trembling. The king walks around the corner, stopping within earshot of the strangers self motivation.

"Calm down, Hoseok. He's gone. Just walk away, and you can continue watching him tomorrow." The man, Hoseok as he called himself, begins walking up the stairs on the other side of the room. Hoseok was too caught up in his thoughts, disappointed in himself for getting caught off guard by the king's beauty and elegance. Yoongi watches him from the window, witnessing the handsome man drop from the window, landing gracefully before running off, completely oblivious to the king watching him

Edited✅