His face is on mine and I just shake my head to my lap. But of course, it's aimed at him.

Ivy: I don't think I can handle another one of our just friends talks. I'm good, just keeping my distance.

And honestly that's the truth. I just, I couldn't hear any more that we need to stay away from each other. It was true, sure. But every time it's just painful.

Jackson: I don't want distance though

His reply shocks me, this is literally what he's been after since I came back. For me to leave him alone.

Ivy: I think I need it x

He reads my message and looks up at me, meeting my gaze and slightly shakes his head at me. Telling me no.

No to what?

That he wasn't going to give me the distance I wanted?

"Ok. This is too much, are you two fighting?" Jayden suddenly asks and everyone shuts up and I didn't even realise he was speaking to me until I looked up and saw everyone's eyes trained on Jackson and I.

"Huh?" I breathe.

"The vibe. What's happened?" Jay say and I look at him shocked, called out. Suddenly I feel a pool of anger that sits low, usually in control, start to boil.

I'm sick of him, everyone, getting themselves involved.

I'm sorry but I would never call him out like this.

"Nothing." I grit and look at Jackson. He looks annoyed at Jayden too. At least we are on the same page. "I'm just tired."

"You guys-" He starts and I just laugh in disbelief at him and Nora mumbles a little 'oh god'.

"Jayden kindly, I'm here to spend some time with my friends, because I haven't seen them all week. I am actually so exhausted due to the fact I've had exams every day this week. So can we be a little more sensitive please, and just not make everyone's eyes fall on me, you know i hate it." I squirm as I feel al their eyes watching me, my voice raising when none of them get the hint to look away.

"Oh and also." I meet my eyes at Jackson and then look back at Jayden. Jackson's sat back against his seat, his eye brows a little raised at me. "If I was fighting with Jackson, which I'm not, it wouldn't be any of your business, and it sure as hell isn't ok to call it out in front of the whole group. I might have been hurting Jayden. If you thought we were in a fight then it would have been easy to assume that one of us was probably upset. And your reaction is to announce it instead of pulling on of us to the side? Please do better."

"Woah, Ivy. I was just concerned."

"You were being nosey Jayden, which I get, it's you. But I don't appreciate it."

Jayden's eyes look around the group a little sheepishly as I know they're all a little amused and awkward feeling that I wasn't able to bit my tongue.

"Didn't mean to make a scene." Jay says and looks at my hesitantly.

"Well look I did." I say and Nora can't help but grin at me. And I just stare at her bemused.

"I like this Ivy." She laughs and I just shrug. I've made it even more awkward than before. I'm just going to go home.

"Ives, I'm sorry." Jayden says and shakes his head at the fact I was about to get up. "You're right I was being nosey." His eyes turn to Jackson and all they do is send each other a little nod.

"Stay it's fine. Look, I'll even go buy you food to make up for it." He says and I unwillingly meet his pleading eyes as the mention of food was brought up.