JohnKat

This is based off of an rp that I did with someone. Enjoy~

********

carcinoGenetisicist [CG] began pestering ectoBiologist [EB] at 19:35 

CG: EGBERT

EB: what?

CG: I CANNOT EVEN.. I FEEL LIKE MY THINK PAN IS GOING TO EXPLODE

EB: what happened Karkat?

CG: SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING HELL CALLED BOREDOM

EB: where are you?

CG: WANDERING AROUND TOWN. FUCK THIS.

CG: OH, FUCKING WONDERFUL. NOW IT'S RAINING.

EB: do you.. do you want me to come get you?

CG: FINE.

ectoBiologist [EB] ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG] at 20:03

John stared at his computer for a second before grabbing his keys and leaving to get Karkat from wherever he was. When he finally found him, he was sitting on a curb, soaking wet. John rolled down the window and yelled, "Hey... get in. I have a towel for you."

Karkat stood and walked to the other side of the car. When he got in John handed him the towel, which he draped over his head and shoulders, and turned the heat up. He sighed and said, "Hey uh... thanks Egbert."

John just smiled that goofy smile of his. "Yeah, no problem. So, uh, what do you wanna do?" Karkat shrugged.

"If I had anything in mind, I wouldn't have been wandering around town like a fucking idiot."

"I guess that's true..." John said thoughtfully. "Do you wanna watch a movie when we get back, then?"

Karkat looked hesitantly at him and gave a quick little nod. 

John smiled again and asked, "Do you have any in mind?"

Karkat just shrugged again and looked out the window. "Just whatever weird Nic Cage movie you wanna watch is fine."

John glanced over at the albino. "Are you sure? I have 50 First Dates. I know you like that movie."

Karkat whipped his head back to face John and said, "Y-you'd sit though that for me?"

He giggled a bit. He loved how awed Karkat was. Honestly, he'd sit through anything for him, but no one needs to know that. "Well yeah. You're one of my best bros." 'And that's all we'll ever be.' John thought. "And if you can sit through Nic Cage and Ghostbusters for me, then I can do this for you." He pulled into the driveway.

Karkat was almost ecstatic, but it saddened him when John said 'best bros'. That's all he thought of him as. Nothing more. He smiled slightly and got out of the car, saying "Thanks." to John.

"No problem!" he said, overly enthusiastic as always. He hopped up the steps and unlocked the door. When they were inside, John went to his room, leaving Karkat still dripping by the door. When he came back, he was holding blankets, pillows, some pajamas and the movie. 

"I'm sort of getting your floor wet..." Karkat told John.

John handed Karkat the pajamas and said, "That's what these are for! You can change in the bathroom."

Karkat shuffled over to the bathroom while John dumped the other stuff on the couch and put in the movie. When Karkat came out, he was holding up the pants to keep them from falling down around his ankles. John suppressed a giggle and said, "I uh, I guess I overestimated your size... I have some smaller pants, if you want?"