Chapter 4

At the Azur Lane base the new shipgirl known as Nathan (Jamie) James is in a hospital bed still unconscious. Beside her bed was Graf Spee, she was told to watch this new ship girl or Corrupted, right now the Council is deciding her fate to either keep her or execute her. Many are not wanting execution, but a few want her dead, but luckily it's only in the single digits of votes. Right now Council has called in Jamie's quote on quote bodyguard Graf Spee from shipgirls who want her dead and just in case she can kill her in Jamie fully becomes a corrupted.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Council Room.

-----------------------------------------------------------Council Room

The Council is filled with it's leaders of each nation.

Norther Union - Sovetskaya Rossiya
Eagle Union - Enterprise
Sakura Empire - Nagato
Royal Navy - Queen Elizabeth
Ironblood - Bismark
Iris Libre - Richelieu
Sardegna Empire- Vittorio Veneto

They also have the Eastern Radiance as an ally but they haven't chose a Council Member yet. However recently Enterprise became the next Council Member for the Eagle Union. Her sister stepped down from a heavy injury that she sustained with the Sirens. Right now they're all conversing on the main subject, and that's all about the new born Destroyer Jamie.

Bismark: "This whole situation is a mess."

Queen Elizabeth: "Indeed it is, I ordered Dreadnought to stay away from Jamie but I have a feeling that she'll disregard my orders."

Nagato: "Knowing her her she will. But if that happens you might humiliate her just like all your other punishments."

Queen Elizabeth then mischievously smiles at the thought of punishing Dreadnought for going against orders. Suddenly the council room doors bursted open, it was RFS Kirov, she's RFS Vyerni's sister. Kirov also did not look happy about this whole situation.

 Kirov also did not look happy about this whole situation

Rossiya: "Kirov what are you doing here?!"

Kirov: "Where you holding that Corrupted Bitch!? She killed my sister!"

Enterprise: "I'm sorry Kirov, but your sister was also Corrupted. But she was dealt with accordingly."

Kirov felt her heart drop from hearing this news.