"Hey Dite, how are you?" He greeted, and I smiled.

"Good, good. How are you Steve?" I asked, and I heard some shuffling around before he responded.

"I'm good. What's up?"

Before I could answer, I heard some loud yelling, and Steve sighed.

"Is it hard being a parent?" I joked, and Steve laughed a little.

"Every day is harder than the last."

I laughed loudly, and walked up to Tony and my room to lie in bed.

"What's the yelling about?" I asked, putting my phone on speaker and placing in on my stomach so I didn't have to hold it.

"Nat and Wanda wanted to say hi."

I smiled, and then glared at the roof.

"And you didn't let them? Fuck you, Steve."

"Fine, here." He said, and I heard some movement before a girly voice came through the phone.

"Dite! How are you?" Nat asked, and I grinned.

"I'm good Nat, how are you?" I responded, and before she could answer, Wanda spoke up.

"Hey Aphrodite!"

"Hey Wanda, what's up?" I asked, staring at the ceiling.

"Not much. Nat is trying to teach me American slang and my American accent is getting better." She said happily, making me smile.

"I'm so glad."

I heard a little bit of shuffling, before Nat spoke up again.

"How are you and Tony?" She asked, and I laughed.

"Good, how are things at the facility?"

"Kind of crazy, Steve is planning a mission. Has he told you about it yet?" Nat asked.

"That's the reason I called." I said, laughing and she gasped.

"My bad. I'll give the phone back to Steve. Speak soon." Nat said, and I assume the phone was passed back to Steve.

"So, explain the James Barnes situation in more detail." I instructed, and I heard Steve clear his throat.

"Okay."

•••

"Steve, if what you're telling me is true, James is incredibly dangerous." I said into my phone, taking a sip of my wine I poured myself while Steve was rambling.

"He's only dangerous when he's provoked. He's not himself. I can get him out." Steve responded, sounding confident.

Before I could respond, he started talking again.

"Now that Ultron is gone, I need to focus on getting Bucky back."

"Right, and how do you plan on doing that?" I asked, rolling my eyes a little.

"Because last I checked in, Tony and I are off the list right now, Thor is gone, Banner is missing, and Clint is with his family. Rhodey is doing press, and that leaves you with Nat, Sam and Wanda, who by the way, is emotionally unstable. You also have Vision, but he needs some training before the world can see him properly, as does Wanda." I pointed out, and Steve sighed.

"I'm taking Nat, Sam and Wanda out for a mission."

"A James Buchanan Barnes type of mission?" I asked, taking my wine and walking to my closet.

"More or less."

"Steve.." I trailed off, taking a sip.

"Dite, more hands make lighter work." Steve said, and I scoffed.