Present

I watched as Brock threw John into yet another German Suplex and I cackled.
"Tag me!" Ronda screamed as she clutched at her ribs as John struggled to make it to his corner.
Brock looked at me and I nodded as he dragged John to Ronda and allowed her to tag herself in.
I ducked under the ropes as I slowly made my way to the center of the ring where Ronda stood.
"You wanted me bitch? Well now you got me." I said darkly as I slapped Ronda in the face.
She looked up as I immediately attacked and kicked her straight in her injured ribs.
She fell to the mat and screamed in pain as I placed her into the anaconda vice submission move.
"Nicki McMahon has come back with force tonight Micheal!" Graves screamed.
"Tap!" I screamed as I tightened the hold.
"Never." She mumbled out as I let go and made eye contact with Brock as he nodded slightly.
I watched as Ronda struggled to get to her feet and I went to pick her up over my shoulders but she blocked it and grabbed my arm looking to put me into an arm bar. I kicked her shin and I placed her on my shoulders quickly as I hit her with a brutal Rack Attack and went for the pin.

1

2

"I'm back bitches." I mouthed as the referee slapped his hand against the mat for a third time.

3

"Here are your winners and NEW WWE Women's Champion Nicki McMahon and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar!"  The ring announcer screamed as the arena bursted into cheers.
"We did it!" I screamed as I jumped into Brock's arms.
"We did." He said as he nodded his head with a smile as I stared into his eyes with joy.
All of a sudden the arena and the titles didn't matter in that moment. It felt as if Brock and I were the only ones there and I watched as he forcefully smashed his lips onto mine and I immediately kissed back.
"Champions." I mumbled out of breath as we pulled away.
"Champions." He said back as he put me down and grabbed our titles.
"I believe this is yours." He said jokingly as he kneeled down to give it to me as if he was proposing.
"Yes!" I exclaimed as we both laughed and made our way out of the ring and walked up the ramp.
"Congratulations!" Vince screamed as we made our way past the curtain.
"Thank you." I said as I hugged him tight.
"You both did amazing out there." Hunter said as he shook Brock's hand.
"Thanks dad."
"Go get changed up." Vince said. "You both deserve the week off. That was a phenomenal match!"
"Come on." Brock said as he ushered me out of the gorilla.
"Babygirl wait up!" Roman shouted as Dean and Seth followed him.
"Congratulations big sis." Dean said as I launched myself into his arms.
"Thank you." I mumbled into his shoulder as he tightened his grip on me.
"Hello! I'm here too!" Seth said impatiently as I turned around with a forced smile.
"Almost forgot you were here. Such a shame it would've been if I had forgotten." I said sarcastically.
"You're such a bitch." He muttered.
"I'm kidding Rollins! Jeez!" I exclaimed as everyone laughed until we all stopped once we heard a female voice shouting down the hall.
"It's urgent! I need to see her!" A woman screamed.
"What's going on?" Dean asked confused as we all jogged down the hall to see what was happening.
"Hey man what's wrong?" Roman asked the security guard as he struggled to hold back the woman in front of him.
"She says she wants to speak to Ms. McMahon." He said. "Says it's urgent."
"Do you mean my mother?" I asked confused.
"No I mean you." She said as she looked at me with pleading eyes.
"Let her through." I sighed as Seth looked at me shocked.
"She could be a psychopath." He warned as we all looked at him accusingly.
"Let's not go that far again Mr. Rollins." I said sternly as he grumbled and walked away.
"Fuck all of you."
"So." I said as I shook my head and spoke to the woman approaching us. "What do you need? Signed picture? Shirt?" I asked.
"No I need to speak to you about your brother." She said as I looked at her confused.
"About my brother?"
"Yes." She said as I looked back at Dean.
"What do you want?" Dean asked with a raised eyebrow. "And before you say anything no I don't remember you so anything I might have promised you in the middle of sex doesn't mean shit now."
"You didn't sleep with me asshole." She said as she rolled her eyes. "And I didn't mean you."
"I meant Drake." She said as my breath hitched.
"What about him?" I said softly.
"You and your family need to pay child support." She said with a bored look.
"Child support?" I asked as I bursted out laughing.
"What the fuck do you mean?" Dean asked as he laughed with me.
"Who would we need to pay child support for exactly?" I asked with a chuckle.
"Drake's kid?" She said.
"Drake doesn't have a kid." I argued back.
"Aubrey is the father of my son Nicole." She said as I stood there in shock.
"You're kidding?" Dean asked surprised.
"Wish I was."
"We have a nephew?" I asked softly as Dean wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"Yeah you do. So where's my money?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Happiness never lasts.
Moments are never enjoyed.
Just like that my title win meant nothing compared to the bombshell that was just dropped on my family.
The bombshell that the perfect Aubrey McMahon wasn't so perfect after all.

He had a secret.

A big one.

And that secret just blew up everything.