"Is it not obvious?" she questioned, frowned at the male who only smile back at her. "No dear~ I have absolutely no clue!" he teases, smiling widely.

She sighs and let go, both of his wrist red due to her hard grip. Just as the woman was about to walk away, a little frustrated with his antics, a hand grab onto her wrist as she was pulled back to his embrace.

He chuckles beside her ear as his eyes softens, an arm securely wrapped around her waist.

"Don't go..."

He buried his head onto the shoulder, his smug smile turning into a soft one, his heart beating rapidly against his chest as they could be felt from her back.

The two stay like that for a while until she turns a cup a hand on his face, pinching his cheek.

"10 million chances..." he spoke.

"and the small possiblity of you choosing me over them, is just..." he exhale, chuckling. "Impossible."

"Doesn't seem that way now, huh?" she pinches his cheek, the pain bringing his consciousness back to reality.

The two could only stare with each other, smiling to one another as they both accepted each other with a seal of a kiss.

"I love you."

❤️

Years passes as the two had plans to shared an apartment (her brother doubting him for a moment but was reassured by their mother).

The morning sun shine through the glass window of their shared abode.

The red hair male slept peacefully in their bed as the woman beside him had gotten up and immediately made breakfast.

The fragance of his shirt that covers her body calms her nerves as she hums through the day.

The sound of the sizzling pan seems to awoken another person in the room, his hand searching for his glasses.

Quiet footsteps walked up towards the back of the woman as his arms wrapped around her as she jumps in surprised.

"You're awake!" she exclaimed as she turns to his face and placed a kiss on his cheek. He hums in satisfaction, his mouth curved upwards into a smile as a small blush appears on the side of his cheeks. The feeling of fireworks had never seems to stop even after 4 years of being together.

He returns her kisses by planting a chaste kiss onto her neck.

"My love..." he calls, his chin placed onto her shoulder as he watches her cook. "Yes?"

"I have a surprise for you later tonight. Wear something nice, yeah?"

"We're going out?"

"No. Just here, but I've set up the place," she nodded and signal him to let go as the two enjoy their breakfast whilst killing time for tonight.

As curiosity raises each second he walks back and forth in his office, she tries her best to not look into it, afraid that it'll ruin the surprise.

By the time night had fallen, she paced around their room, holding onto one or two dresses onto her body. Once she had chosen, she walks outside to see him standing by the wall opposite of their room, hand outstretched once she's visible within his view.