❤ Megamo Saikou

Start from the beginning

"Argh! Work work... stop thinking about it."

He shook his head and scribble down on the white paper, signing documents, writing letters, etc.

A soft chuckle startled him as he jumped in his spot. Fortunately, his tense self soften once a pair of arms wrapped around his neck as their front pressed against the back of his swivel chair.

"What's gotten into that head of yours? Stress?" Her voice seems to sooth him as his eyes began to water in surprise. Was he dreaming?

Y/N let go of the embrace much to his dismay. She walks beside him, smiling at him. "Want a massage? Or perhaps a kiss?"

He jumped from his seat, throwing his quill to the side as they safely land on top of a pile of papers as his arms instinctively wrapped over the smaller frame of the female.

Surprised, she stood still, blinking in process. Warm water soaked the side of her shoulder as her arms gently wrapped around him, her hand rubs his back in reassurance.

His grip tightens as his sobs was much more audible. He finally admitted, that he was afraid of loosing. After all, someone who could easily get a hold onto anything would feel selfish, and even if he had tried to not be that way, in the end he too, wanted to be selfish.

Because she's the only thing he needed the most.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No, just... stay right here."

After a minute or two he had finally released his hold from her, wiping away his silly tears while smiling lovingly at her.

His hand placed onto the side of her cheek as his thumb caressed her soft skin. As his eyes trails from her own to her lips, he swallowed as his breath hitch.

"May I?" He questioned.

"Absolutely."

Just by those words, his lips crashes onto her as his other hand securely held onto her waist.

The kiss went on for a while with the help of teh atmosphere and the dark room around them had made the whole memory turns into a blissful moment.

"I love you," he spoke in between kisses as the female chuckles before returning back the favor.

❤️

It was almost noon as the couple were on their way to the destination where they had their first date.

The spring bath.

4 years had surely passed. Y/N adjusting to the life as she was before wasn't easy. After all, the main reason why she decided to stay in Japan was to be herself after all. Now that dating a certain heir to the Saikou family was a little too much for her. Fortunately, his mother and younger sibling were happy enough to accept her for who she is. His father however... well, it's hard to say.

Having to deal with those ordeals was exhausting and Megamo seems to realized it. He was the one who invited her, with an addition of her brother fangirling whilst lecturing the poor man about her safety. Luckily for him, Y/N butted in on time and dragged him out of the house by the second her figure was visible to the both of them.

Seeing the place bring nostalgic feeling to the man beside her, who had walked over her side of the car and held her hand securely.

Without any hesitation, he happily dragged the girl inside. This was an attempt to relax her stress.

Is also the timing to finally confess.

"W-what!? A mix room!?" shades of red were visible to the eyes of the man beside her who chuckles at the expression of his beloved partner.