❤ Osoro Shidesu

Start from the beginning

"Y/N?" her name rolled out of his tongue likely as silk as her heart started to pound against her skin. His thumb continues to caresses her cheek as he could feel her tense body slowly fading into a much more comfortable posture.

Her head slowly leaned into his touch as he listens to her soft sigh whilst her eyes fluttering close. He couldn't hold back the happiness within him as his lips stretched into a smile while letting out a faint chuckle.

He didn't even want to ask about her choice anymore as he swallowed his lump and confidently ask, "Can I kiss you?"

It took a few seconds before her eyes started to flutter open again as her head silently nod.

Without wasting another second, he dipped his head as his lips connected with hers, his free hand gripping onto her was as he pulls her closer to him, their chests colliding.

Her hands gripped onto his shoulders as he could feel herself shuddered when his hand that was on her cheek left, tracing his finger from her jaw down to her unoccupied waist.

Every few second they'll parted and the reconnected as he groans whenever she heaves a sigh that'll hit his bottom lip. Unfortunately for him, she pulled away, placing her forehead onto his with both of their eyelids barely open.

Once they had regained their breathing once again, Osoro leaned in and gave her a short kiss before looking back at her, whispering in a low yet audible voice.

"I love you."

It's been almost 3 and a half year of the two of you dating and in all honesty, she didn't suspected him to be a pretty clingy person and always craving for her attention.

And just like this certain day, instead of enjoying the concert ticket he had brought a few days earlier, you two had snuck out in a secluded area, kissing for who knows how long.

His lips was pulled away as the two of them breathed heavily, holding onto one another for support. Her back was pressed against the stone cold wall, but with the tension between the two, it never seems to be cold anymore.

Y/N giggles when she saw how pink-ish his lips were from her lipstick that was smeared all over his face. His cheeks, his lips, his neck, heck even his shirt stained a few.

His face flushed a bright shade of red as he let go of her, covering his upcoming smile with his knuckles while looking away.

"What a waste," Y/N huffed as she eye the ticket that was in his leather jacket pocket that had been lent to her to cover her frame from any unwanted gazes. Osoro turns back to her and saw that she was holding onto the tickets as she examined them, reading each words from edge to edge.

"D-do you want to watch it?" he stuttered, feeling a bit guilty he had dragged her off just for his own sake of desire. The girl turns upwards to meet his gaze and shook her head, smiling at him to reassure him. "No, I just thought that we could go somewhere else maybe. The concert wasn't that fun anyways."

He let go of his breath that he had hold on to, smiling as he nods. The two walks out of the area and went towards his motorbike and drove off. Unbeknownst to her, he had other plans for the evening.

Parking after a rather long drive, she set down her helmet and hopped off the vehicle, looking all around the unfamiliar place. It was another secluded area, but instead of a place with dark hallway and stone cold walls, the place was mesmerizing.

It was somewhere in the clearing and fireflies had light up everywhere. The breezes tickles her bare skin as she turns to Osoro who looked straight upon the scenery before him.