Before she could speak, one of his hand holds onto the back of her head, before completely closing the gap between them. Her eyes widened in surprise, before slowly giving in as her hands tightly gripped onto his soaked school uniform.

They eventually parted after, breathing in an amount of air as their eyes continue to gaze at each other. A smile form on his lips as he places his forehead into hers, his hand move from behind her head to her cheek, stroking them softly.

"I love you, Y/N."

3 years of relationship was going very well than expected. And on those 3 years, Aso had finally achieve the dream he had for a while. It was a swimming tournament and he was one of the swimmer to join. Both his girlfriend and him had invited a couple of their friends. Midori, Mujo, Oko, Megamo and Ayato. All 5 of them had joined Y/N to sat at the row Y/N had already bought.

While waiting for the tournament to start, Y/N nervously fiddles her fingers. Ayato being the great friend he is back in their high school days, knew that something was bothering her. So instead of asking, he gave a few pat on her shoulder. Feeling her tensed body relaxed, he lets go and smile. "He'll be fine."

"I-I hope so... last time he almost got injured due to a cable electricity that fell off right next to the pool. I just wished that won't happen again," the female's face sulked as Midori from beside her heard about it. Her arms instantly hugged the female and smile widely.

"Have faith, Y/N! I promise nothing's going to hurt him!" her hug tighten as Y/N smiles and nods. The tournament finally started as they cheered happily for Aso. He was quite fast out of the others as he was coming close to the finish line. Once he made it, every one of his fans roared in happiness, so did his beloved and his friends. He got out of the pool and let go of his swimming goggles, waving at everyone as he tries to catches his breath.

He stood upon the stair that was written a big "#1" on it as the others stood on theirs. The judges came by him and congratulates him, handing him a big trophy. A bouquet of flowers given to him as well. The judge, which was one of his teacher, whisper to him a good luck as he pats the male's shoulder. His eyes widened as his face flushes red in embarrassment.

They were sent to change back into their attire. He was told to speak up in front of the crowd and so he did. His girlfriend was given to stood by the side to watch him up closer as her friends nudges her to go on.

"Thank you for everyone's support and love! I really appreciate all of your supports starting back when I was at the point of zero. I hate to break the news, but..." he stop mid sentence as all his fans turns quiet. An obvious blush spread across his cheek as he smiles before turning to all of them again.

"...it may be time for me to retire," hundreds of gasps were heard as he continues his speech. "There is something else that is most important to me. There's been this one person who had stayed beside me for a long time, whether it's a bad time or a good one. She was always there for me," his head turns towards the female's figure as her eyes widened at his speech.

He got off of the stage and walk closer to her, holding onto the bouquet that he had earn for winning the tournament. He handed the bouquet to her as her hands accepted it, a small smile shown to him. Once he had received it, he knelt down to the pavement as everyone gasps.

A red box in hand as he opens in before smiling towards her, his face burning the bright shade of red. "And I wish to be with her for eternity. So,"

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" everyone waited for the female's answers as the cameraman turns the device towards them. Her smile brightens so much more than before as a single tear escaped itself from her beautiful orbs. "Yes," her short respond that was audible to the whole crowd sent them all cheering. The male gets up as he inserted the ring onto her finger, before pulling her into a blissful kiss.

Hundreds voices of "congratulations" could be heard from the crowd as they continue to clasp their hands and cheered.

Aso stood upon his and his wife's room, gazing at the trophy that was put aside. His name carved into it as his hand caresses it. He smiles as he reminisces the past. A little girl came running in his room, smiling proudly as she ran and hugged her beloved father from behind, her small hand wraps itself onto his leg.

"Why hello, sweetie!" Aso called as he picks up his daughter, nuzzling his nose and hers together. "Daddy! tell me more about your story!"

The male chuckles in delight as he enjoys storytelling to his curious little bean. He adores her with all his heart and he was surprised that his daughter would be interested in every little tournament he had entered before he settles down.

It would be a lie if he says that he doesn't misses the time back then. Though, he much more enjoyed it with his family.

"There you are!" a woman voice was heard through the door as Aso turns while holding Asu on his arm, her small petite self sitting on his arm.

"Hey honey," he called out as the female comes closer to him. His hand instantly pulling her close as he kisses her forehead, his offspring laughing with joy as she teases her mother about her reddened face.

"Come on you two, pack up. We're gonna be late if you don't start packing for the trip," the woman commanded them as she went towards their shared closet and opens it, taking out a small swimming bag.

"Mommy! Do you think I'll be as good as Daddy?" Asu asked as Y/N turns to her and gave a smirk towards her husband who only chuckles as a respond. "That depends if your father wants to give you swimming lessons or not."

"Will you?" she turns to her father as the male sighs and nodded anyway. The girl swung her arms in the air, cheering out a loud "yay!" as the two adults laugh.

"Come on, Asu. It's your turn to pack up," the female walks up to her as Aso puts down his daughter as she ran off towards her room.

"I'll take it from here, you go help her," Aso walks up to his beloved wife and held her hand as he kisses the back of her hand.

"Alright," the woman spoke in a soft voice as he felt his stomach flutters with thousands lf butterflies. She planted a small kiss on his lips before leaving him to help their daughter.

He scratches the back of his neck, still flustered to the affection. He could never get bored of it, thus he had loved her so much for it.

End of Aso Rito's route

°

Why hello :')
I'm sorry if his parts were shorter than the rest, this is all I can managed.

Enjoy💕