1.9 Plea Deal

I'd agreed to stay and wait for Bobby who had insisted on Dinner together and was sat sipping a glass of wine at a bar and scrolling through my phone to kill time. I glanced over at my shopping bags and sighed, I really needed to stop spending the rest of my winnings. My phone started vibrating rapidly in my hands and I glanced down at it; tightening my grip so I didn't drop it. Lucas was plastered across the screen and I blinked, then sighed out feeling annoyed. I declined the call and put the phone face down on the bar surface. He should not be phoning me, it would take me a while to get over what he did. The phone continued vibrating as call after call came through and I watched it irritated. I checked my watch and took a mouthful of my wine and eventually grabbed the phone of the bar. "What do you want? Stop phoning me!" I exclaimed. "Umm okay? But we're supposed to have dinner." Bobby awkwardly replied. "Oh my gosh! Bobby. Fuck sorry I thought you were somebody else." I exclaimed out and started apologising, grabbing my shopping bags to head out. "Well I'm done now we're just walking towards the restaurant I'll meet you there?" He said and I replied that I'd see him in a bit and ended the call. I briskly walked along the streets and smiled at knowing I was going to see Bobby. It was time to pull my head out and tell him I wasn't exactly over him either, then we could decide what to do together. I turned the corner to the restaurant and spotted his locks and familiar navy denim jacket leaning against a wall. Then I spotted the perfectly tanned, manicured hand leaning against his arm and the blonde bobbed hair standing next to him. Oh no he's brought her, I thought to myself and forced a stiff smile on my face. Only Bobby would be stupid enough to bring his girlfriend to meet his ex girlfriend. He turned round; his eyes lit up and he gave a massive grin which turned my stiff one into a real one and I felt my neck flush. I avoided looking at Iris who's arms were folded her chest. "Hey you!" He called and I sheepishly laughed. "Hey guys." I spoke and Zara gave me a tight lipped half smile. "Zaras going off out but she was just saying goodbye." Bobby said and glanced over at his girlfriend. She smiled at him and rubbed his arm. "Yup, going out to a new club. Don't miss me too much." She laughed and pulled his arms around her. I looked away feelings like I shouldn't watch this. From the corner of my eye I saw a young teenage girl snap a picture of us three and I grimaced; that was going to look great. They kissed and ignored the feeling of my blood going cold. "Well don't enjoy yourself too much." She targeted that comment at me and I stared at her. She turned around and walked off, her tall wedges slapping on the concrete.
"Shall we go in?" Bobby asked I gave him a tired look. "Great idea that was, Zara loves me." I sarcastically said and he just laughed.

We ate our meals, having pointless conversation and I had to keep slapping my hand over my mouth to not burst out laughing in the quiet posh restaurant. "So what's for you once you're home?" Bobby asked and I smiled, looking away. "Probably going to change it up a little." I admitted, knowing where the conversation was going. "Oh and how's that?" Bobby asked and leaned closer. "I think I'm going to move to Spain. I got offered a place there with a fashion company being an ambassador." I told him and I swear he flinched. "S-Spain?" He stuttered and I nodded, looking at him from under my lashes. "That'll be different." He smiled at me eventually and I wanted to cry into his shoulder. "I'll miss you." I smiled and he placed a hand over mine. "Nothing I can say to make you stay?" Asked and I pursed my lips. "Well it's not definite yet so don't worry Bunny." I slipped my hand away from his and he kept his on the table. "God. That would be a drastic change! Have you told the girls?" He questioned and I shook my head. "I wanted you to know first. You deserved to know." I told him and his cheeks flushed. "Well Iris. That's something." He mumbled and I sighed. "How was Zara's shoot?" I asked him, trying to change the subject. "Ummm. Good? I'm not sure it looked fine she only wanted me there to add something to the event." He finished his meal and pushed his plate away. "I'm going to have to end it." He sighed out and I snapped my head up. "Sorry what?" I exclaimed and he met my eyes. "I'm not happy." He states and I looked back at him in disbelief. "Jesus right. Well that's big." I slumped back, slightly pleased.
"Yeah she'll be okay with it though. I'm fairly sure she's wanting to see that guy from ex on the beach." He laughed and I attempted to join in.

"Okay, and what about the time in the Baby challenge when Chelsea literally broke her baby in the first thirty minutes!" I burst out laughing and Bobby wrapped an arm around a shoulder, pulling me into his side. "We deserved to win." He chuckled out and I giggled again, savouring the menu. "Right I need to get my train." I said pulling away, and reading the street sign directing the way to the train station. "All by yourself?" He asked and I shot him a look. "Chill Dad." I joked and he shoved me. "Where you going?" I asked him and he pointed up the street. "Oh I've got a hotel room for the night." He explained and I nodded in response. "With Zara?" And he laughed. "Iris I'm about to break up with the girl of course it's not with Zara."
I shuffled my feet awkwardly and adjusted my bags. "So I guess-" I started to speak before Bobby wrapped his fingers around my chin and pulled it up to meet his lips. I froze for a moment, shocked before stepping closer to him and kissing him back. I bit his lower lip and he let out a grunt. "Fuckkk Iris." I smirked against his lips. "What was that for?" I asked as we pulled away. "I just needed to." He spoke and I nodded, gazing down at the street. "I don't really want to get that train by myself." I admitted and looked back up at him. "Hotel?" He asked and I smiled at him. "Okay but you're not touching me."