Part 2

Jughead's POV

We drove straight to the hospital. My dad and mom said they would design everything in the house while we were getting set up at the hospital. Brandon said he wanted to come with us, he said he's not leave Maya till she's not sick anymore. We walk in and theirs a blonde at the nurses desk.
J:"Hey, we're the Jones. Maya is a transfer patient from New Jersey."
B:"Yes let me just sign you in saying you arrived"
J:"Thank you" A few seconds later I hear a voice behind me.
S:"Hey Jug"
J:"Hey Sarah, were just getting signed in" The blonde looked up at us.
S:"Well make it quick Nurse Cooper, we don't have all the time in the world."
B:"Yes Ma'am." Sarah just got called to do a childs emergency surgery.
B:"I need you to sign these papers, I know it's a lot"
J:"Okay" I put Maya down on the seat beside me.
B:"Why don't I take both of you and we can choose what colors you want in your new room, okay" Maya was a little Shy but started to walk. Brandon was being protective of her. He was holding her hand as they walked away.

Betty's POV

We walked into Maya's hospital room.
B:"Okay Maya, what's your favorite color"
M:"Pink"
B:"Pick it is" I start to arrange her room.
B:"Do you want to tell me a bit about yourself? I'm gonna start, my name is Betty I'm your nurse, I'm going to help the doctors make you not sick anymore."
Br:"My name is Brandon, I'm Maya's older twin brother. I'm here to make sure she gets healthy again"
B:"Me too Brandon"
M:"I'm Maya, I'm sick."
B:"Honey" I crouch down beside her
B:"Your whole life isn't just to be sick. You being sick is just a bump in the road. You have a lot more to you then just being sick. Tell me your favorite animal" I swiped a hair from out of her face. She smiles at me.
M:"A kitty Cat"
B:"What about you Brandon?"
Br:"I like Bears"
B:"Wow, those are two very cool animals" I look around the room to see it complete
B:"So do you like the room?"
M:"Its so pretty"
B:"Like a princess's room"
M:"yeah"
B:"Ok let's get you changed into your gown"
M:"Ok, but can you help me?"
B:"Sure" I change her into the gown and her father came in. He grabbed her, hugging her.
J:"Hey princess, let's get you ready the doctors should be here soon"
M:"Ok Daddy" He put her in bed. I was about to walk out when he grabbed my arm.
J:"Hey, Thank you for doing all of this"
B:"Its nothing"
J:"It might not be anything for you but you made my baby more comfortable here and I really appreciate that"
B:"I'm here if you ever need anything"
J:"Thank you"