Chap. 2

Your Point Of View:

I really wish my friend or my frienemy Madison was here next to me helping me calm down from my crying issue. My parents are gonna be here anytime soon but I don't wanna concern them. "ASHLEE NICOLE GILLESPIE?!" My brother yelled and I walked out of my room and downstairs with fresh tears running down my face. My brother gave me a look of concern and I just didn't know what to tell them. "I-I am sorry!" I cried as I sat down on the stairs with my head in my hands. "What's wrong? Who did it this time?" My brother asks and I look up and point at Madison who is now standing in the front door. "I came to apologize Ashlee I need you to forgive me!" She beggs and I look at him and cry even more harder until my dad speaks. "Who are you and what did you do?" He asked and she starts explaining what happened between her and I. I wasn't ready to talk to her yet. After I stopped crying I got up and faced Madison who is angry with me. "You can be mad at me all you want, I am not the one who left without telling someone where I was going, I can't believe you just wanna shut me out like that I bent over backwards for you and did everything for you I also showed you some respect I was there when you were heartbroken and I can't believe you are doing this to me... This is not over Mitchell." I threatened then threw her down to the ground before backing up. "You might wanna leave before I call the police!" I exclaimed then watching her get up and leave.

*time skip*

Ashley Purdy, Jake Pitts, CC, Jinxx and Andy all showed up while my family was still here. "So... Uh can you explain what happened now?" Andy asked breaking the silence between all of us. "You wanna know?" I asked then Jake started to look at me then Madison. I invited Madison back so I can finish it off and tell her that she isn't my real friend. "Yes, we would love to know!" Jinxx says grabbing Madison's attention. "So what happened was while I was crying in my brothers shoulder Madison showed up and I confronted her explaining to my parents what was happening after I confronted her I threw her down to the ground and told her to leave before I called the police..." I explained and Ashley was shocked what I said. "One more thing to break off our friendship here is that she isn't my real friend she hasn't been there like I was there for her..." I said and Madison got up and left with tears in her eyes. "You really do know how to explain it without crying." CC said and I smiled getting everyone drinks. "CC, just so you know you have something on your chin!" I said laughing at him.