Chapter Four

Becca's POV

Adam and Zora go in one car. Me and Bailey go in the other car. We follow the GPS directions. It leads us to a abandoned park?

We all get out looking very confused.

"Let's split up into groups of two. Me and Hazel will be one group. Zora and Adam can be the second group." Bailey says.

"I'll call Elizabeth's phone while we look." I say.

Everyone agrees. I go with Bailey. Zora and Adam walk off the opposite way. I try to call Elizabeth's phone. It goes straight to voicemail. I hang up unable to hear her sweet voice in the phone.

"Her phone must be shut off." I say.

"What's so special about this girl?" Bailey asked.

"I don't really know. It's like a drug it just keeps pulling you back and you just want more of it. She is like a drug to me. I can't tell if it's her personality, her body, or what. I just complicated." I try to explain the best I can.

"Well it seems my sister is whipped." Bailey says.

"Shut the fuck up." I say playfully punching my sister in the shoulder while blushing.

"Hey look!" Bailey yells.

I look in Bailey direction to see Elizabeth's phone in the dirt. I run over and grab it. The cute case gave it away.

 The cute case gave it away

"That's her phone alright." I say sadly.

"We'll find her I promise." Bailey reassures me.

"I hope so." I say saddened but still very worried.

Bailey pulls out her phone and calls Zora as we walk twords the car. Zora doesn't awnser.

We call Adam. Adam's phone can be heard ringing in the car. Bailey hangs up. Bailey begins to cry. Her girlfriend and her boyfriend were not awnsering. I hug my sister close as she cries.

I updated chapter three again so Adam, Zora, and Bailey were a couple. Fill free to go check it out.

"We have to find all our lovers." She says wiping her tears and standing up. If this had been an action movie there would have been a cape flying and epic music.

"Your right." I say.

"Let's try to find Zora's phone. Then we can check the phones for clues. Though we're more likely to find clues on Elizabeth's phone considering she's been gone longer." Bailey says.

We head off in the direction of where Zora and Adam were. I see in the distance what looks like Adam.

"Hey is that Adam?" I ask Bailey.

Bailey follows my line of vision landing on the figure.

"It's looks like a Adam but, let's get a closer look." Bailey says.