I leaned away from him and reached for the discarded pants, taking the lube and putting it on my raging erection. I loved the way his eyes followed my every movement hungrily. Like he was starving.

I climbed off the couch, pulling him towards the armrest. He looked a little surprised by the sudden roughness, but bit his lip, smiling softly. "I love it when you're rough with me."

"Then you'll love what I have in mind."

I grabbed his legs, placing them around my waist and fingered him slowly. He gasped, his back arching when I inserted a finger inside him.

"Oh...oh!"

I teased him for a long time. Drunk on his voice. Drunk on the way he looked, intoxicated by his squirming and moaning.

"Fuck Gray...." He whimpered. "Let me touch you."

"Have patience, love."

He bit his lip, his intoxicating eyes shutting when I entered him. I gazed at him in awe. His flushed skin, his shut eyes, his back arched, his hands cuffed together and gripping the couch desperately. He cried my name out viciously.

"Ah...Gray...Gray..."

His noises were like an aphrodisiac to my ear. The feeling of his hot, sexy body. The way it felt to be inside him, to feel every inch of him, to have our heat entwined together, it was heavenly. Surreal.

I started moving slowly against him, soaking in the feeling of his body. I grabbed him hard, alternating slow deep thrusts with shallow, fast ones. I could hear the clinking of the metal as he struggled involuntarily. I gazed at him, getting drunk on the sight of his naked, struggling body. His open mouth as he moaned aloud, the dark pink flush creeping up his face and neck.

"Gray...fuck...fuck! Fuck me!"

I held him securely against me, grinding hard into him as his moans got louder. Fire burst in the pit of my stomach when our eyes met in an electrifying gaze. He lifted his arms off the couch and placed them on my chest, his fingernails digging into my chest. I grinded deep into him as he cried out viciously. "Fuck...fuck...Gray!"

I leaned over him, kissing him hard. "You feel fucking good, baby."

Our hot breath mingled together as our movements became feral, wild, desperate. We clung on to each other as we edged slowly towards paradise. I gazed at him, transfixed as he arched his back, his face flushed, his mouth open as he moaned sexily. The sight unhinged me, setting the lusty animal inside me free.

"Gray....fuck...don't stop...don't stop..." he whispered desperately, biting his lip, his eyes hungry. I leaned over him, gazing into blue where I was ready to meet my end. I leaned closer, shutting mine as our foreheads touched. I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach, getting tighter by the second, ready to shatter me. His fingers clutched at my shirt desperately, pulling hard, his mouth open.

"Gray...Gray..." he moaned.

"Xavier..." I whispered back, finding his mouth and kissing him. "Fuck baby..."

"Gray..." he whimpered softly, his eyes dazed. "I love you."

And I broke.

Somehow, the simple words ripped me apart and I was drowning under a deluge of inexplicable pleasure. I buried my face in his neck, biting into his flesh as I grinded deep into him. His body spasmed in my arms as he cried out viciously and came undone in my arms. I leaned back to look at him. His flushed skin, his perfect, glistening lips, his alluring blue eyes, his haywire hair, his open mouth.

"You're the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen Xavier."

He smiled, straining against his bonds as he groaned. "Remove this, Gray. I need to touch you so bad."

I nodded and unclasped the handcuff as he gazed at me. "I thought they had a key?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Yes. But I found it unnecessary here," I held his hands gently and kissed his wrist, his fingers, licking, kissing, caressing tenderly. He was breathless by the time I was finished, his eyes shining mischievously.

"Thanks...officer."

I grinned at him, leaning over to nuzzle his nose with mine. He chuckled, putting his arms around my neck and smiling blissfully up at me. "Almost makes me forget we have a drug chain to bust."

I laughed. "Just gonna be another day, love."

He reached for my shirt and took it off before he groaned. "And the fucking biology exam next week."

I nuzzled his neck. "We both know you're gonna ace that."

I respected his decision to complete his STEM foundation while still working alongside me. This arrangement meant that he required a lot of leverage for attendance back at his university, something that they were glad to provide. Despite that, he was overworked many nights of the week. I would have insisted him to concentrate on one thing, but I had never seen him happier. Xavier was involved in lethal, dangerous business, but I was slowly coming to terms with a fact that he loved it. And I would die before I let him come to harm.

He was intent on taking flight in the expansive sky, but I knew at the end of the day, he would always return to me. And whenever he did, I would hold him tight. Forever.