I raised an eyebrow at him, grabbing him roughly as he gasped. "Yeah?"

I reached into my pocket and fished out the metallic handcuffs. He gazed at them curiously, tilting his head to one side. "I've never had them on, you know."

"Then this should be a ride."

He giggled and reached for his t-shirt, taking it off him to reveal his irresistible body. He held his hands out in front of him, his skin flushed as he whispered. "Go ahead, daddy."

I bit my lip, the animal of lust rearing inside me as I cuffed his hands gently. I kept them lose, making sure that they wouldn't hurt him. I kissed the inside of his wrist softly, tracing my lips along his arm and to his ear as I nibbled at it.

"You're...such an ideal cop," he spoke, his voice laced with lust. "Having sex in public places. Breaking into college dormitories. Taking what I can only assume is public property-" he nodded at the metal on his wrists. He bit his lip hard. "And you look fucking hot in that. Makes me want to suck you off till you come deep in my throat."

I bit my lip, fire bursting in the pit of my stomach at his words. I smirked at him. We had gone to Gwen's place, I had arrived straight from work with no time to change. "How would you like it if I kept this on?"

His eyes widened, glancing at my uniform and then back to my face, his eyes hungry. "Fuck yes, please. Fuck me in that."

I smirked, pushing him gently so he was lying on his back, his arms cuffed over his head. "As you wish, slut."

He gasped breathlessly as I kissed his forehead, his temple, his cheeks, his nose, his lips. Tracing my tongue down to his neck and sucking hungrily on his skin. His seductive scent unhinged my brain, wild fantasies raging in my head. I grinded against him, spreading his legs apart as he gasped softly.

I leaned back and undid his jeans, tugging them off him with his underwear and leaving him naked. I bit my lip, gazing at his naked body, my senses fixated on a single thing.

"Fuck me, daddy."

He growled the words softly, his eyes burning. I reached for the top button of my shirt, removing it and savouring his sweltering gaze on my skin. I opened a few more buttons, revealing just enough to tantalize him.

"Gray...you're so damn sexy," he whispered breathlessly, biting his lip. I leaned over him, unzipping my pants and lowering them. I loved being in charge of him. I nuzzled his nose with mine, coaxing his mouth open and kissing him hungrily. My stomach clenched with a burning desire, my heart hammering. I leaned over him and sucked hard on his neck, marking him. I let my hands travel lower down his body, stroking his thighs teasingly as he squirmed.

I traced my mouth lower, sucking, licking, trailing my tongue all along his feverish skin. He moaned softly when I traced my tongue all along his throbbing member. I was starving for his taste. I gazed up at him reverently, sucking the tip and stroking his entire length. He squirmed slightly as he whimpered. "God...Gray...I want to touch you so bad."

A twinge of savage pleasure went through me and I planted opened mouthed kisses on him.

"Tell me what you want, Xavier," I asked, fixing my gaze on his. "Tell me exactly what you want. Tell me how bad you want it."

He bit his lip hard, his mouth open as he gasped. He started grinding against me, moving his hips sensually, leaving me breathless. "I want you inside me, Gray."

"Yeah?" I leaned over him, grinding harder. "Beg for me, baby. Tell me how bad you want to be fucked."

He gasped, his chest heaving as his eyes met mine in a scintillating gaze. I leaned closer to him as he whispered breathlessly in explicit detail what he wanted me to do to him. It turned me on wildly. The way he was so unabashedly promiscuous with me. The way he knew what he wanted.