1: Fairheart University

-Meanwhile-
-With Steven-
........................
The drive to Fairheart University was long. REALLY realy long. But it was all worth it. 

So worth it. 

Steven let his window slide down as the wind started breezing in his car. It felt good, and today was the perfect day. The sun was bright, the wind was as breezy as a tornado, and Steven was more spaced out than Neil Armstrong. He was smiling the entire way, thinking about how much this College/University would be worth it and he would finally become a therapist.

His mother, who everyone said was Pearl, was actually reluctant on his choice. His mental health wasn't as...healthy as it should be. Dealing with depression and bullying in the past. Of course those people actually became his friends eventually. And he hoped they would be at the same university as him. And besides, he always liked to help people. And that was what got Pearl to finally agree that being a therapist was a great idea.

And now, he was finally gonna fulfill it.

"I hope mom isn't breaking down crying right now..." Steven told himself as he exited the city, knowing how worrisome Pearl would get. Even after the party she could be worrying her ass off. "Note to self, face time them when I get to the University..."

While he was casually driving, thinking about the classes and things he's experience at the University, his phone vibrated from his pocket. He slowed down his car to take it out, and on it was a picture of him and Connie, both smiling and looking as happy as ever. Connie is his long-time friend and she was always interested in space and science. However, they'd be apart for now. She was probably somewhere at her new  Astrology University having the time in her life, but that doesn't mean they still can't be friends.

He pressed the answer button and held the phone up to his ear, smiling. "Hey Connie, whats up?"

"Steven! It's great to hear from you again!" Connie greeted enthusiastically. "I'm doing great actually. My scholarship got excepted and I'm gonna be attending Delmarva's University of Space and International Science. I can't believe I'm about to go to a school that's gonna teach me about NASA and planets and other galaxies...Oh I'm just talking randomly, howse everything going with you?"

"Wel same as you actually. My scholarship got rewarded for Fairheart, and I'm heading there right now." he replied with a grin. "I'm prepared for everything it's gonna give me."

"I'm so happy for you. You truly deserve it Steven. You're going for medical and therapy related things, right?"

"Mhm. I'm just turning what I do best into a career. And I'm sure it'll go pretty well."

"Well ya know..." She said teasingly. "I have my money on you getting a girlfriend while you're there~" Connie winked at him, causing Steven to blush lightly.

Though Connie could be right and he COULD be getting a sweet lil honey while at Fairheart, he still had his doubts that that'll happen. Besides, he was more focused on his studies than getting a girlfriend. "I..I...uh-"

"Oh I'm just messing with you Steven. You should've seen the look on your face! " Connie chuckled. "So, how much further are you until you reach Fairheart?"

Steven looked at the GPS in his car. "Well It says not too much further. As a matter of fact, I see it all the way from..." His voice trailed off as he observed the magnificent school from here. It.

Looked.

H u g e (thats what she said)

And as a matter of fact, it looked like a palace! Big, with fountains, and even statues of the Principals. There were 4 of them, though one had a few chips on it.