4: Frat Party

WARNING (honestly I feel like you'd go on anyways lel):
-Drinking
-Intense game of 7 Minutes in Heaven

If you're fine with that then get yourself some Cheetos and a Root Beer, and enjoy the cringe
* * *
"And welcome to the party of your lives!" Lapis announced as she makes a grand enterance into the house. She had already disappeared before Steven and Peridot could make it through. They probably wouldn't see her again, then again counting the many people inside the frat house it was a high chance they wouldn't. Peridot gulped at the inside of the house, the smell of fresh alcohol lingering towards the 2 and she knew Lapis wouldn't be around to take her back to the dorms. Steven noticed how shaky she looked as they went in together.

"You ok Peri?" He asked, feeling nervous himself.

"Y-yeah, I'm cool," Peri stuttered. "I just haven't been to one of these things."

"Well, me neither. If you're scared, Lapis did say she'd look out for you."

She gave him an unsure look. "Lapis is off with some drunk frats guys or something, I doubt we'll see her at all."

'She's starting to regret this, I can tell.' Steven thought to himself. "Well, you could come with me and we could try to find Bismuth or the others. Who knows? Maybe it won't be as bad as it looks." He reassured her, Peridot shrugging in response.

"Yeah, I guess. Think we can hit the snack table though? I am kinda hungry." She suggested, and Steven nodded in agreement. "If we can even find it through these drunks and pervs."

'If Pearl caught me here I'd be dead.'

Steven squinted his eyes as he tried to get through the many young adults dancing and chatting until he finally spotted a snack table in the mix. "I think that's it over there, follow me." He started walking with Peridot behind him, and she was making sure she was close to him to avoid getting lost in the mix of young adults and frats. It was getting hard to follow him with how small she was in the large crowd. Steven was at least 6 people away from her by now.

This party couldn't get any worse.

"Dammit! Look what you did, fuckwad!" A feminine voice screamed from in front of her. In front of Peri was a blonde in a black off-shoulder along with a suede skirt, however it was clear there was punch on it due to the dark red spots littering over it. She gave the short girl a pissed off look, her eyes shooting daggers. "Do you know how much this whole outfit cost me?!"

"I don't know, $15?" Peri guessed half-heartedly.

"200 dollars! And you just ruined it!" The blonde crossed her arms and glared. "Maybe put those oversized glasses back on your acne-ridden face and maybe you'll see me next time, geek."

"First of all, I don't have acne. Second, I was gonna apologize until you started yelling about money or something. So maybe you should watch out next time, Miss."

At this point the blonde was only a meer foot away from her and it was getting intense. If only Steven was here.

"Aye, are you guys gonna make love or what?" Lapis interrupted, now noticing the whole situation. "Actually it'll help a lot if you don't. What happened here anyways?"

"Thank god, Lapis! Can you please tell this blonde reject to stop calling me a geek?! It's getting annoying at this point." Peridot glanced at the girl in front of her.

"Oh, you met Mari."

"Who?"

"Marigold, we call her Mari for short. Don't worry, Mari, she's with me."

💖Key To My Heart💔 (Human Stevinel College AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें