5: Aftermath

💚Peri💚: *What happened? You gucci?*

Steven: *NO! I'm not gucci! I'm having a complete panic attack rn*

💚Peri💚: *Woah, chill Buster. Didn't you leave with Spinel earlier?*

Steven: *Spinel is the problem! She's been hitting on my all night and she's made it pretty clear how horny she is for me. If she wakes up remembering any of this, she's gonna cut my beautiful dick off and dammit Peri I dont want that 🥺*

💚Peri💚: *Simple: Don't do anything with her.*

Steven: *You know Peridot, it's pretty dificult not to do anything to her when she's whispering in my ear like the freak she is 😳 She's said some words in Spanish I don't wanna know*

💚Peri💚: *I mean, I don't know what to do about that kind of thing. But she'll have nothing to be pissed off about if you guys don't fuck or anything. When she wakes up, reassure her that she's still a virgin. Everything else will be history.*

Steven: *I sure hope you're right...I don't even think I can sleep tonight*

💚Peri💚: *Where is she now?*

Steven looked away from his phone and inched the door open. Luckily, she was asleep--passed out but still. The bad thing is, she was shirtless and was in her silky black bra. But our Steven is a good boi.

Steven: *Shirtless and passed out*

💚Peri💚: *Oof...well I wish you luck Steven.*

Steven: *Thanks Peri...*

He sighed and shut his phone off, but not before seeing it was way past midnight. Classes would be HELL in the morning. He knew going anywhere with Lapis would get him in deep trouble. What did he expect? His room mate is half naked, he's tired as hell but with little chance of sleeping tonight, and he still has no idea how to do that project for his professor.

He left the bathroom, glancing at the past out Spinel one last time, before getting changed and try desperately to sleep for even a second.

* * * *

--*BZZT BZZT*--

"Nng..."

--*BZZT BZZT*--

"God dammit..." Spinel groaned and rubbed her aching forehead, grabbing her continuously vibrating phone and shutting it off. Her vision was tilted sideways and her braincells were having a battle of their own inside of her head. Her memory was blurred and it seemed like the room was spinning. What even happened last night?

Well, she was drunk, clearly. And suffering from one hell of a hangover. How she got into this situation was still a mystery. Frankly, she didn't really care how much she had, but she did have one question in mind...

One question that burned in the back of her mind...

One very question that would change her life...

And that one question...

That would possibly get her memory back...

"WHY THE FUCK AM I SHIRTLESS?!?"

She stared down at her bare chest, the only covering was the bra she had on the night before. Her shirt was no where to be found, and what reason would she even take it off in the first place?

Spinel then looked to see if Steven was around. Her best bet he had left earlier knowing he was an early bird. Oh but once she gets her hands on him..