What happens next??

You know that for the past few years a lot has happened. A lot of my friends died and I lost way too many of them. Usually, kids my age at the time are partying and having fun. Breaking some rules and get caught and that's it.

What happened to me is that I lost four of my dearest friends in a school shooting. One of my friends stabbed and killed my other friend in front of me. One got killed by a Vampire and one of them committed suicide. It's crazy and sad to think about it. At the beginning of the story, there were ten of us. Ten kids together all the time. We trusted each other more than anything.

But you know that this is far from the end of that story. There are six of us left now Jake, Amy, Caleb, Mike, Veronica and me. But the thing is this does not end here. Things get even harder and everything gets crazy. Even us. Looking back at the stuff that happened I was so different then. Now I just kind of stick to myself and live with my husband Jake. Are we one of the only ones that survived, or not?

Let me finally tell you this story that happened next. After already four dead's of our dearest friends some of my friends got into some bad habits. One day I saw Mike doing drugs in the bathroom at Jake's house. We had a little party because we just kind of needed it. Because of some reason, I got really drunk and I started getting sick so Jake took me to the bathroom. When he opened the door, he saw Mike doing it.

"Bro, you serious? In my fucking house? In my bathroom? Get the fuck out of here." Jake screamed at him. He was pissed. I never saw him that mad before and by never I really mean never.

"Jake, baby chill it's fine okay. Mike please go into the living room and wait for me okay. Jake, you stay with me right now because I think I will vomit." Within seconds I was throwing up. After Jake got me to the living room and got me some water. I sat down next to Mike and looked him in the eyes.

"Are you okay Mike?" I asked him with worry in my eyes.

"Yeah, Chloe I am going to be eventually." He replied.

"What do you think by that Mike?"

"You know that I loved Kayla, right?"

"Yes, go on please," I said.

"Well, since she died, I don't sleep. I can't eat, I can't even do anything. Everything just reminds me of her and all of our memories. That's why I am using it because everything seems better. I can fall asleep for at least three hours. Even though it's only three hours. I am falling apart; I can't live like that anymore. I need help Chloe please make the pain go away. Please."

By the time he finished Veronica, Amy and I were crying. Jake and Caleb were in shook. We all were. He was going through that while we were kind of having a good time. We didn't even realize that he started using the drugs.

"Mike I am sorry we weren't there for you. I thought you were fine after you came from the mental hospital in your own way. If I'd know I would've helped you. We all would."

"I know guys I am sorry. Jake, I'm sorry about doing it at your house." Mike replied.

"No worries I didn't know how you feel bro. You know you could've told me." Jake told him and comforted him with a little high five like he always does.

After that night we started talking more with Mike and we tried everything to get him away from drugs. But one day was fatal. He overdosed in his room when Jake and Caleb found him it was already too late.

I hope he is resting in peace with Kayla now. They really were the cutest thing ever. That night Jake and I talked about everything. About us, future, friends basically everything.

I never thought that I realized that our little town is driving us all apart as friends. I was crying because of the feeling of losing Amy my best friend or Jake the love of my life, it would kill me. It would break me into pieces and make me fall apart. The only one that helped me go through all of that was Jake. He was always there for me and still is. Sometimes we both cry and talk about our lost friends and the memories that are sometimes overwhelming.