The horror of Ouija Board

One day when we were all already eighteen, we gathered all together like normal. We went to the diner after school where we usually hung out. Jake and I were pretty exhausted that day for some reason, but we still went to the diner where and it was a mistake. We came there and there were all waiting for us already. I heard how Mike was talking about this game that he found in his basement. The game that is called the Ouija board. Well, the game that is known to be kind of haunted. You have to play the game by rules and if you don't bad things might happen to you and all the people you were playing with. Even if one person makes a mistake the whole group is basically screwed. The point of a game is that you actually start that game by calling a spirit. Sometimes you get a god spirit but sometimes you can get the bad spirit which you really have to be careful with.

"Guys I really don't think that this is something for us" I told them. But they were all so hyped even George was hyped which was kind of weird but I agreed to play. So, we decided to spice things up by playing it in the cemetery, we went there and started playing it. We all put our hands on this little thing that calls the spirit and started playing. After ten minutes of talking with this spirit I think we all realized that we came across the bad one his name was Frank. He was a murderer that was killing in 90s and he was also murdered in this cemetery and his ghost haunts this cemetery for years at least we heard that legend. He is the biggest nightmare at least the legend says that. The legend says that he hunts this graveyard from the day he was killed. A victim that he attacked actually saved their own life because they killed him and survived because of that. This victim was actually the first one that actually survived his attack.

It was getting late so we all decided to say bye to the spirit and go home. We said goodbye but the spirit didn't want to stop the conversation with us he kept talking to us with very creepy sentences. I was getting scared because of that but the rule of the game is that you should never put your hands off that thing that calls the spirit if the spirit doesn't say goodbye. We didn't really know what to do that's why we played for few more minutes when Stella started to panic. She was getting these weird chills you usually get when a ghost or something touches you. Stella overreacted and by accident removed her hand off that thing. Which was a mistake, that brought us to where we all are now.

A minute later we heard a scream. I can't even describe it. It was horrible the chills ran down my spine and I got a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen next. Stella got scared and ran away before we could do anything. Brooks ran to check up on her. Minutes past and we didn't hear anything from either Brooks or Stella. I looked at Jake and told him that I have this bad feeling like I always do when something is wrong. He held my hand and kissed me on my forehead and told me that everything is going to be alright, even though I knew he believed my instinct. I found it calming when he tries to comfort me. Then all of a sudden, we heard Brooks.

He was running towards us and he was screaming "hide she is nuts". He seemed pale and really scared of Stella. When I saw her, I felt my heart stopped? She had eyes red like blood, it was like her eyes were bleeding and her face. It was like she wasn't herself. She had this huge smile, not like a normal smile like she always has but kind of creepy smile. The one people have when they want to do something bad to someone. I needed a second to realize that this is actually her. I stood up and tried to get her attention off of Brooks.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing Stella?" I asked her. She kept trying to hide something that she was holding in her right hand. "What do you have there," I asked her. She moved her hand and I saw something really sharp. She was holding a knife. I realized that she is going to do something to us if we don't take it from her. She really went nuts and I was terrified. I looked at Jake and I saw him how scared he was. I never saw him that scared before. "You mean this?" She answers and showed me the knife she is holding. Before I could reply she started walking towards Brooks with that smile everyone hoped that would never see it again. I remember this like it was yesterday. Brooks was looking at her terrified. He was pale and he was shaking. "Stella? Give me the knife, please. You don't want to do this." He told her, but she didn't listen. She smiled at him and walked towards him so that she was standing in front of him and was looking at him into his eyes. She suddenly turned around and "Guys, look at him. Look at Brooks." We were looking at her instead of Brooks so she got mad. "I SAID LOOK AT HIM! She yelled. I want you to look at him while he dies." She laughed.

We didn't want to see this. We weren't actually able to do anything about it before anyone could do anything, she looked him in his eyes and said "die". She stabbed him in his stomach and then looked him in his eyes when he fell on the floor and stabbed him again once more. Amy was terrified she was standing behind Caleb and tried not to look. A minute later Stella turned to look at us and tried to say something when Jake, Mike, and Caleb jumped on her to get her away from that knife. But Jake got cut during the fight with Stella. He was alright but after more than 15 years I an still see that scar and it terrifies till this day.

Amy called 911 and told them everything. The ambulance came in five minutes and the police arrested Stella for attempted murder. Brooks was on his way to the hospital. He was fighting for his life he really was but he didn't make it to the hospital. I remember how he was looking at me when I was driving with him to the hospital. He told me something he never would. " Chloe, I know this will sound like shit but you need to know I never really liked Stella. It was always you and it always will be you. I love you. I love all of you guys." I smiled while I was crying. It was pathetic really but his words were comforting. "Brooks we love you too and thank you for telling me" I leaned over and kissed him on a cheek. When I looked at him again, he was dead. Brooks was lying on that bed in this ambulance and he was dead. That night was just like in a horror movie.

That night I didn't just lost a friend. I lost a friend I spend my entire life with. It was weird, not having a friend you were so close to anymore because your possessed friend killed him. I was so pissed at Stella for what she did to Brooks. That I wanted to yell at her and beat her for what she did to him. We all were mad at her and we still are at least I am even though it has been years since that happened.