0010

"MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN, WALKIN' FAST, FACES PASSED, AND IM HOMEBOUND" lisa and jisoo screeched and the top of their lungs.

"JENNIE, THAT'S MY FUCKING CAMERA!" lisa said while jisoo repeatedly said "tunananana".

"stop screaming then." jennie refrained herself from throwing the camera out the window.

but of course, jisoo and lisa ignored her words.

"AND I NEED YOU." lisa and jisoo shook their heads repeatedly.

"AND I MISS YOU." rosé joined in.

"AND NOW I WONDERRRRRRR." jennie spoke under her breath whilst in rolling her eyes with a small smile.

"IF I KEEP FALLI—WHAT THE FUCK." the three screamed at the second oldest causing her to close her ears.

"holy shit, shut up." jennie said taking the keys out, clearly annoyed.

lisa and rosé sighed out of sadness in the back while unbuckling their seatbelts.

jisoo snatched lisa's camera from the front on the car while opening her door.

"this is my channel now." jisoo raised her eyebrows up and down, smirking.

"yow, this is now choi lisoo's channel letsgetit." the two started beatboxing which sounded miserable.

"who the hell are these two people." jennie's face showed disgust as she spoke to rosé not-so secretively.

"WHAT???" the other two said whipping their heads to jennie at lightening speed.

"let's go in and fight, ok?" rosé said walking in between the oldest and youngest, separating their heads from each other.

🧞‍♀️

"WE'RE IN, YAY!" rosé said happily jumping while lisa recorded her.

after a few seconds, she flipped the camera back to herself and smiled seeing jennie pop up in the frame.

"we're officially now into the theme park." jennie said from behind lisa.

"you don't have to report EVERY thing we do jen." jisoo blew a raspberry.

jennie taunted jisoo while lisa gazed over at the luring smell of food.

"as much as that buffet is calling out me, i'd rather not puke when going on those rides." rosé said from beside her, scrunching her nose in disgust.

lisa cringed at the thought.

"HEY!" she called out to jensoo fighting.

"how about we go on that ride there!" lisa's finger pointed to a ride with the letters "overthrower" written in dark red.

"are you sure can handle that?" jennie teased the younger.

"are you sure YOU can handle that miss. pussy cat." lisa shot back making jennie gasp.

"you bitch." jennie playfully glared.

"all right then, overthrower it is." rosé's bright smile would soon turn sour in

3...

2...

"CAN WE EAT."

"NO DUDE YOU'RE PUKE IS GONNA COME ON ME."

"LET'S GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE"

"I DONT WANNA HEAR THIS HOE'S SQUEAKY  ASS SCREAM."

"BRO IM RIGHT HERE."

"BRO."

"BROOO."

"HOW ABOUT THE OVER THROWER MA GUYS."

the commotion going on caught the attention of the four girls since it was hard to ignore people screeching at the top of their lungs.

"hell no." lisa said when she locked eyes with jungkook.

"WHAT DA FUCK." hoseok eyes widened looking at the four.

"ARE YOU SOME TIME OF STALKERS?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?" rosé yelled.

i'm sorry idk what this was—