CONCERT- First Meeting

After a long time of waiting, you were going to Stray Kids concert. You were nervous and excited at the same time. You were going to the concert with your best friend Lia. It was 6:30pm and you'll be living the house at 8:30pm. So you lied down on the couch scrolling through the news feed.

*Time Skip

You wore your Stray Kids merch and did your hairstyle and a bit of makeup.

You got a call from Lia and left your house.

*Time Skip to the concert

The concert has already started. You're lowkey jumping but you really can't because the stadium was packed with Stays.

Roshh's POV

They were singing AWKWARD SILENCE. Chan and Jeongin were shaking hands with some fans. Felix and Changbin were walking around holding hands [Changlix( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ].
Lia was literally screaming when she saw Jisung. Minho was on his back. Seungmin was singing to some fans.

As I moved my face I saw someone's face was inches away from mine. It was Hwang Hyunjin.
He slowly pinched my cheeks and mouthed cutee. I was so shocked you couldn't move. I was blushing. He told me to come backstage after the concert. I nodded. I saw the other fans threw dirty looks at me. I brushed it off.

They sang their songs one after another.

*Time Skip to the end of the concert

Me and Lia went backstage only to face the security. They allowed me and not her. I got a bit upset about this. Lia told me to go inside and that she'd wait for me in the car.
I nodded and went inside to meet Hyunjin.

I saw Hyunjin dancing weirdly with Jisung and Changbin. As soon as he saw me he hid his face in his hands. I smiled. He came to me and asked
"I was looking for you. What's your name cutie?"
I was blushing again. Why do my cheeks don't co-operate ?

"Uhmm, Roshh" I said as I tugged a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So nice name cutie"

Me to my cheeks: ugh I'm gonna kill you red tomato

"Would you mind to give me your phone number?" he asked

We exchanged phone numbers.

As I were about to leave he kissed my cheeks. My eyes were about to pop out and my cheeks were more than red. He was also blushing but he winked.

Ignore the background

I smiled awkwardly as we said bye as I left . I went outside to see Lia waiting. I hopped into the car and went home.

As I reached home I checked out my phone to see a dozen of messages from unknown number.
??: Hey Roshh

??: Hyunjin here

??: Have you reached home?

... And many more.

Okay so this is part 1. Part 2 is coming...
Fluff Fluff Fluff ❤️
This is my first fanfic. I know it's not good but hope like it.❤
Don't repost without permission.⚠