Chapter 2:

Jake's Pov

   I was currently getting some sloppy head from Britney's Best friend Sierra if you could even call them that but who was I to get in the middle of their friendship I also didn't give a fuck in the first place clearly. Also, she gives shit head all of a sudden I heard a noise behind me.

"What the fuck Jake!" I heard Angela's voice scream from behind me. I instantly turned around, zipping my pants, and looking at my best friend's little sister. Damn, she looks good. Think with your head and not your dick Jake she's off-limits.

"Bitch who the fuck are you." Sierra sneers and I roll my eyes at the fact that Angela could beat her ass if she wanted to.

"The real question is why the fuck is your slut ass in my kitchen?" Angela sassed back and turned toward me. "And damn you can't take your skank to your own place I don't want STD's all over my house" She sneered and I looked at her with amusement.

"Why are you jealous?" I ask, smirking.

"You know what Jake, do what you want, I'm leaving soon anyway," She said walking out the kitchen.

"You can get you shit and get out now," I said nonchalantly and Sierra gives me a lost look.

"But baby we weren't finished." She purred and I gave her a disgusted look. Oh hell yeah, we are that was some of the worst head I have ever received in my whole fucking life just then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Get your shit, you're leaving," I growl and she nods her head getting dressed.

"Hey girls," I say from behind Angela. Casey and Britney's little sister looks at me and then Sierra and frowns while I hold a blank expression not really caring.

"Wow Serria I always knew you were a fake bitch but when my sister finds out you've been fucking her main guy shes going to kick your ass," she says, and Angela snickers. Really her main guy it's only happened 3 times it's not even that good Brittney's just a really easy fuck. Angela turns to me and shakes her head.

"Really the best friend, I thought you had more class." She says walking upstairs and for some reason that hurt but then again I was a hoe still am the same thing.

"Your brothers told me to tell you that your parents and they went to dinner and you're still not allowed to have friends over because of your grades," I said mildly enjoying myself.

"Cool, we won't be here anyway," she says and I hear the door shut. The hell does she mean she won't be here? After I kick Serria out I sit on the couch and play GTA. After about 30 minutes I heard Angela's door open as Casey and Bravery walked out and they looked hot. They walked outside just as Angela walked down. In a black mini skirt, a white lace corset, and a pair of black thigh-high boots topped off with her sinecure cropped leather jacket.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" I growled and a sudden wave of possessiveness washed over me.

"To that new club." She said shrugging her shoulders and grabbing her keys from beside me.

"You are not going into that club Angela your fucking 16!" I said sternly.

"Whatever Jake, How are you going to stop me, are you going to call my brothers?" Angela said with a smug look and laughs.

"No, I'm going to calmly tell you once more before I put you over my shoulder and lock you in your bedroom," I responded with a scoff. Does she really think so lowly of me?

"No, you're not you're too much of a pussy to touch.." Angela starts but I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but one thing is for sure this feels good.