🌻 Chapter 3

"Sir, I want to go home" I said to David Meldrew.

"Sorry but you can't. We are going to Canada tomorrow" He replied , casually.

"Canada? But why I'm going? You don't even know me properly!" I shouted.

Don't ask too much questions and go to your room" he said, coldly.

"See , I respect you very much but I have my own family and I want to go there" I tried to make him understand.

"Forget about your family. You are dead for them" he said without looking at me.

"What the f**k you are saying?!" I shouted.

"Control your language, Erin" he smiled.

"Erin? Who's that?" I asked.

"See, you are no longer.. what's your earlier name?" David Meldrew asked.

"It's not my earlier name. My name is Mishika and I love this name" I said, harshly.

"Whatever but from now you are Erin. Erin Meldrew" he said.

"What? Are you out of your mind? Do you know what you are saying?" I shouted.

"Yes, I know. Now...Maids??" He shouted "Throw this girl in her room" some ladies came and dragged me to a pretty room.

There is no hope left. I can't imagine my life turned so worst in a glimpse. No one can ever imagine about this. There is no way of returning back.
The kidnappers, then the damn plastic surgery and now David Meldrew? Seriously? I was really a big fan of him because he saved many lives and is a kind and world famous cardiologist.

But..how can he do this? And how do he knows me?

The maids locked me in the room . I looked at the mirror and found an angel standing. Blonde hair, purple eyes.. wow but what if a crow tries to become a peacock? It just feels the same.

I don't want a this. I want my real face back.

"A mobile?" I picked up the phone from the table. I removed my tears and tried to call Mark. But just then a beautiful lady snatched from my hand and cut the call

"I want to make a call. Give me the phone!" I shouted.

"No dear. Please I don't want to lose you" she said with a fake sadness.

"Who are you?"

"Sarina Meldrew. David's wife and .. your mother" she smirked.

"What the- you are not my mother. She is not a witch like you. Let me go!" I pushed her and was about to go but the maids blocked my way.

What a wastage of my plan!

"You are trying to run huh? We already wasted 100 crore for you!" She shouted.

"100 crore? For me? But why?" I shouted.

"Because I love my daughter and you are the exchange of her."

"I'm not a f**king thing to be sold! And exchange of daughter, seriously?" I said, my mouth was wide open.

"We don't have any other options" she said and left , locking me inside.

I again broke down into tears.

"Mark? Where are you?" Was I want to know right now.

"Mr Mark Keital, you have to go to Canada tomorrow" his assistant informed.

"Shut up, you f**king bastard!My love, my Mishika is nowhere to be found and you are informing me about a meeting?!" Mark shouted angrily.

"But-"

"You are fired"

"But sir-"

"Get you ass out here! I don't want to see your face!!" He threw the chair as his assistant rushed outside , sacred to see his situation.

"God knows where is she! Her parents is on tension and what the damn police is doing?!" He said to himself, crying.

*Phone rings*

"Hello"

"Hey Mark, I guess you are coming tomorrow"

"I'm sorry but my girlfriend is missing so I couldn't make it" he said.

"That's really sad but it's very urgent. And it's the biggest mission ever"

"I can understand But-"

"Please don't say no. We really need you and I will try my best to find her. Trust me, you will find her soon"

"*Sigh* Fine, I'm coming to meet you today" he said and hanged up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I have nothing to say so please tell me how it's is

Love love

ItsMGsShine 💖