Chapter 4

So the two guys that 'rescued' me, have forced me to go to school, but not any school, the school for the rich and privilege. They've sent me to, believe it or not, Ouran Academy. Where I just ran from the other day.

I got in through an art scholarship. Art was the only thing I remembered through the eight years without school, and apparently, I'm good at it.

So right now I'm dressed in the boys uniform with chains on the trousers, also I switched the trousers with black skinny jeans, that has a black and white checkered belt, and a black skin-tight leather shirt under a button up plain white shirt and the blue-purple blazer, and finally black leather combat boots with chains hanging off them. Walking up to the ridiculously pink school. My bangs cover most of my face but I can hear some people whispering, mainly about me.

"Hey look is he a new student?"

"He's so cute."

"I wonder what his face looks like?"

And more gossip like that. I walked up to the large plush office to get my schedule. I walk up to a large desk, leaning on it and clearing my throat to get the receptionists attention.

"Oh sorry about that, how may I help you?" She asks.

"Hi my names Kai Yuki, I've come to get my schedule." Her face lights up in a flash of recognition, nods and goes to get my schedule.

"So you're the new art prodigy, I've heard a lot about you and your work. So here's your schedule, you're in class 1-A. The class should be starting in five minutes so you better get going." She shoos me off with a smile on her face.

As soon as I hear the door slam behind me I also hear giggling of the reception lady and others as well. sighing I head off to class.

Because I'm an art student the only lessons I need to take is maths, science, literature and art.

The bell goes just as I walk up to the door of class 1-a, knocking on the door the teacher opens it.

"Why are you late?" He asks, just as I about to answer him he begins to speak again, "wait I've never seen you here before, what business do you have?"

With a sigh, I answer his question. "Hello sir, my name's Kai Yuki I am a new student here and have been assigned to your class," I state trying to sound formal and intelligent.

"Well Mr Yuki, do come in and introduce your self to the class." I walk into the classroom and stand at the front.

"Hello my name's Kai Yuki, but you all may call me Kai, it's a pleasure to meet you all, I hope we can be friends," I state to, trying to change myself from my real personality as much as possible. I hear a few squeals and giggles from most girls around the class.

The teacher speaks from his desk, "is there any question for Mr Yuki that anyone would like to ask?"

A girl at the far back of the class surrounded by other girls puts her hand up, "Do you have a girlfriend Kai?" She asks.

Well it seems like she's just got me in a complicated predicament, you see I'm gay and even if I was straight I wouldn't be allowed to date. It's one of my master's rules. "No I do not, but it's only because I'm not allowed to date," I reply, I hear some sighs of sadness at the back.

Two guys near the front put their hands up at exactly the same time, they are twins with ginger hair and gold like cats eyes. They seem awfully familiar, it's like I've met them before but I can't remember where.

"Aren't you the guy that we found in the host club room the other day." They spoke in unison, oh shit that's where I know them from, I'm in some deep shit now. How am I going to get out of this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this took so long to update and I'm really sorry I left it on a cliffhanger, I know I really hate cliffhanger and try to avoid them as much as possible, but it seems inevitable that I am to use them. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will try to update as soon as possible but you know.. Oh yeah you guys should really check out Betsy Lee's YouTube channel with 'no evil' it is amazing, my favourite character is Calamity the lizard girl, I now have all the t-shirts of the characters and a hoodie of Calamity, and I've put up her video of 'a simple melody' from no evil.

SO PEACE OUT BROZ!!!!