All the wrong things ({ OHSHC }) ({ boy x boy })

Prologue

I ran through the dark and stormy night, someone's chasing me, they won't give in, not until I give them back what I took. Lightning flashed through the dark night, it was there for a second, then gone. I need to keep running I can't stop, not now, not ever.

Running and running without any end, without a stop, without any hope. There's no hope, what is the purpose of hope, to lighten people up, or to give false beliefs.

The lightning flashes again disappearing from sight with me with it.

I watch from afar as I see the people that were chasing me going into a confused state of mind as I am not to be seen. They only spend moments searching for me before taking off to search somewhere else.

I noticed that it was pouring it down and the thunder and lightning had become stronger. I ran to the nearest building for shelter, the building was huge, was it a school? I walked along the corridors in search of an unlocked room.

I was wondering for about an hour when I finally came across an unlocked room, 'music room 3' I think I'll crash here for tonight. As I walked in I noticed that the room was enormous and there was a fire going. I went over to the fire, there was nobody around. I sat on a sofa that was closest to the fire, I laid my head down on a plump pillow and simply let the darkness overtake me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my old home with my perfect life and normal family, my sister was playing hide-and-seek with my brother and me, my mother and father were in the kitchen making dinner, we were having a beef stew, they normally take three hours to cook, and because they take such a long-time mother and father took us out to the park, we went by car. Mistake number one.

As soon as we got to the park my sibling and I ran off into the luxurious green of the field that connected to the forest, while our parents were calling for us to 'slow down' are to 'wait up' but we didn't we just did our own thing. Mistake number two.

I ended up alone and lost in the middle of the forest like area. "Nina! Nina where are you?" I called out for my elder sister. "James? please, where are you!" I shouted for my elder brother, both of them were nowhere to be found, my little voice grew sore as I could no call out anymore, but someone seemed to hear my calls from before.

"Hello, young man are you lost?" He was a man in about his thirty's, and he was scary looking, he was wearing a long coal-black trench coat with a hat to cover his face, but he stood meters above me, towering over me. I nodded my small head, I was only eight years old. The older male had a smirk plastered on his face, he kneeled down to my level. "How about I help you find your family, I'm sure they're close by." I nodded naïvely and followed him to find my family. Mistake number three.

"Kid, what's your name?" He asked me, he was helping me the least I could do was tell him my name.

"My name is Kai, Kai Yuki." He looked at me and smirked.

He lead me to the parking lot, he took hold of me and picked me up, I saw my family and tried calling out to them but he put his hand over my mouth and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with sweat pouring down my face, and sunlight shining in my eyes. It was morning already. I got up noticing that probably during the night the fire died out, I slowly walked to the big oak doors and opened them slightly, only to see that the halls were filled with people in what looked like school uniforms.

I quickly closed the doors again. How am I going to get out without getting seen?

Walking over to the far back window, I sat down and thought of how I could escape when seven male students walked in. Two of them had blond hair but one of them was short and the other was tall, there were another two with black hair, both were tall but one had glasses on, then there were twins, both had ginger hair but swished at opposite sides to one another, then there was a short brown hair guy he slightly looked like a girl.

As soon as they walked in the tall blond one noticed me. Oh, crap too late to escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys what do you think to my new fanfic I decided to do an OHSHC, I hope you liked it, oh and I don't own the anime or the picture or the song, so thanks for reading I'll update soon (hopefully).

Oh, and the pic is of my own character.

Peace out bros.