💔Depressed!Bryan💔

(Requested by myself)
I'm just going to say now that this has is not gonna be a normal angst where it's all happy at the end, it will not have a happy ending at all.
I may delete it later, but I'll keep it up for you guys if you want me to.

I love you guys stay safe <3

—————

Warning this may trigger some people if you are sensitive to suicide attempts or self harm, please proceed with caution.

Bryan's P.O.V
'I wonder what they would do if I died, would they care or would they not?' That thought suddenly struck me as I was walking away from Freddy giving me another lecture.
I always get lectured, even by my own family. My family is honestly great, but they can be alittle rude sometimes.

My sister always invaded my privacy, she always tells me about my flaws making me more and more insecure, to where I don't feel safe being myself at home, and yet her friends do the same thing, they make me feel unsafe in my home, and tell me about my flaws.

My mom is amazing and kind, she loves me, but she always gets mad too easily, she yells at my dad and insults him, and says stuff about divorces, she always scares me when she yells, I get nervous and feel like she'll yell at me next.

My Dad doesn't support the LGBT+ community because of the way he was raised, so I'm always scared he'll find out my sexuality, and since I'm not sure what he'd do I'm not going to tell him, he already said he doesn't want any of his kids to be gay, he always looks disgusted at anything LGBT+, and he has made fun of it, which makes me feel like if he found out my sexuality he'd be disgusted at me and make fun of me. I still love him though, he's my dad.

My brother always uses my stuff, for example a computer, he always says, 'It's the family computer!' Or 'If you want your own computer so badly then why not buy your own computer!' But he'd still probably use it saying it's the family computer. And of course my parents wouldn't care because it is of course 'the family computer'.

Would they even care if I were to die out of nowhere, how long would it take for them to forget I was even there, would they even notice I wasn't there?

I hadn't even realized by now that I had made it to the hotel room, I felt numb, but also really sad, I noticed that I had left a pair of scissors on the bathroom counter in my room, I walked to the door and locked it, and walked into the bathroom, I had an idea of what I was going to do next, and decided I would go through with it, I locked the bathroom door, and grabbed the scissors, I rolled up my sleeve, my skin was a pale color, maybe even too pale, but that's okay.

My arm was also smooth, there were no scars on it, it was fresh.

I broke the scissors in half, and so hid one in the bathroom sink cabinet, I put it behind a lot of stuff, if they found one half of the scissors and through them away, i'd still have one half to use in case I lost the other half.

Then I began to press it on my skin...

Timeskip 3 months

I've been cutting for almost 3 months, my arm isn't as smooth as it once was, I was currently in the bathroom,
Jon and I had an argument, it ended up with Jon saying some hurtful words along the lines of,
'I wish we were never friends, you're narcissistic, you lie, and you don't ever listen to us! We're trying to help you, you need to get that through your dumb head, and just listen to us!'

I'm sure he meant it, cause he had a look of regret after he had said it.

And so here I am, I cut up both my arms, there weasels hardly any room to cut left, I opened the cabinet, and got out some pills, any pills would work, I don't care anymore.

They probably weren't going to come and see him for awhile, if Jon never wanted him to be his friend then he would grant him that wish, he would end his suffering, and grant Jon's wish.

He opened the pill bottle, and swallowed many of the pills, there were maybe 2 pills left in the bottle, he resized , he waited 5 minutes for something to happen, but nothing happened at that moment, he got a little scared, so he bandaged his arms, and walked out, he made sure not to leave any bit of evidence of what happened. It took ten minutes to clean the evidence up.

After that I walked to the lobby, and found Lefty, me and Lefty talked for about 10 minutes and then we went and found the others, I started to feel alittle tired, but it was probably because of my sleep schedule, I don't really sleep that well, nor do I eat that well.

We talked for about 30 minutes when I suddenly developed a headache, I just hid the fact that I had one.

Lefty looked at me and said something, "Hey you okay buddy?"
I suddenly got confused,
"Huh?"
"Bryan are you okay?"
"Oh yeah I'm fine!"

I did feel nauseous, but it was probably my hunger, I kept looking around at random thing for some reason, my hands started to shake a little, which I didn't have an answer for, I could feel my heartbeat suddenly get more rapid, causing my breathing to quicken, which made me feel more confused.

I excused myself and walked back into my room where I suddenly fell down, I was barely able to keep my eyes open, I couldn't get up, it felt like someone was sitting on me, and wouldn't let me get up.

I could barely breathe, the room felt hot, my chest hurt it felt like it was tightening, everything slowly went black.

I couldn't see anything it was pitch  black, did the pills work? Did I die?

I could hear people frantically saying stuff, what I could make out was,
"Patient is not responding!"
Or
"His breathing_____.." I didn't hear the rest of that one, I couldn't hear anything after that.

Jon's P.O.V
Here I was, sitting in a hospital waiting room with my friends family, we're not aware of what's going on, I found him, I called the hospital, his family was called, and now we're waiting to find out what is happening.

It's been 3 hours since he went in there, and there was nothing, his dad asked 3 times in the past 30 minutes about his son, but they couldn't give any clear answer as to what was going on,
"Are you Jon?"
"Yes I am."
"Your friend is out, please follow me."
Me and his family got up and followed the nurse.
(I'm not sure how hospitals exactly works so it's not gonna be accurate at all)
As she led us to his room, we saw him laying down,
"Is he asleep?" His mother asked the nurse,
"We're sorry, but he is in a coma, he overdosed on what appears to be medication."
His family became silent, until his mother started to silently cry, his siblings looked shocked, and his father looked to be starting to cry as well, his family did not look happy.
I looked at my friend to realize that he could possibly never wake up, and so walked out the room and called Helpy, and told her about everything.

Around a few hours later his family had left to tell his other family, and left me in charge, I was sitting there reading a book, when I suddenly heard a beep that went on, I got scared, and yelled for a nurse, she called for more people to help, and so I was pushed out of the room as a group of people surrounded my friend, I felt like it was my fault.

A nurse came out, and told me he was fine, I was so relieved I Hadn't even realized I was holding my breath that whole time. I walked back in and sat down. He looked pale, and had bandages on his arm, which we figured out had multiple cuts under them, and they were fresh.

And so here I was sitting and watching as my friend was in a coma, and possibly would never wake up. Again.

——————-

Words: around 1400 words

Sorry if you were expecting a Jon x Bryan Part 2, I'm still working on it, but I'll make sure to finish it soon. Thank you for reading, stay safe <3

Suicide hotline:
1-800-273-8255