CH 2

media- harry's outfit.

Cerise | Present

Upon waking up the next day, I checked my phone and saw that I had received a text from Louis.

Louis: we need your help. none of us can cook for shit.

me: and what do you need from me?

Louis: your talent? i remember when you had us for dinner you made amazing italian food. could you do it again?

me: lou what about your dish? chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash! that was good.

Louis: i know but i've cooked that for harry so many times. please please please do us a favor!

Louis: i promise that i'll pick all the plants you want! we'll do anything!

me: fine babes. but you three owe me one! i was going to paint but i guess i have to clean and cook instead!

me: also, since i'm cooking, we'll have the dinner at my place. deal?

Louis: deal. still at six pm right?

me: yup. see you boys there.

Now that I have to cook, I spent the day cleaning my whole downstairs floor. I had a bunch of books lying around, paint brushes in every single space, and countless reusable water bottles spread all around. After I cleaned, I made sure I had all the ingredients for the dishes I'm making. Luckily, I love Italian so I had them all. I decided to prep everything right now so I don't I have to rush later. I spent a big chunk of my morning and a bit of my afternoon chopping veggies and meats, simmering  and sautéing, and feeding pasta through my pasta maker. After the hours of prep time, I put everything away and cleaned up my mess. I put my sauces and different types of pasta on the side so I can get ready for the dinner.

Looking in my closet, I was trying to pick an outfit that was comfy casual while still looking somewhat presentable. I went with my light wash flared jeans, a graphic tee, and a colorful sweater. 

media: cerise's outfit was inspired by this one

I took a nice shower and took a look out the window at the empty apartment next door. Soon, that apartment wouldn't be empty. The boys hired the same contractors as me so the exterior of their apartment complex was very similar to mine. They had all the apartment buildings on the top floor with their joint recording studio, and more entertainment spaces on the bottom. I figured out from Louis's texts that the new boy was someone named Harry. His apartment was a lot like my home. We both had large windows in our bed room and a window in our bathroom where if we wanted, we could open them to see only each other's faces while we showered. It sounds weird, but I just imagined how funny it would be to just chat with someone while you shower. According to Liam, both of our bedrooms also had a skylight. His balcony also faced mine. While I liked not having to worry about my neighbor watching me from their place, I think that this change would be a good one.