Now i know

ELSA

Gosh! I'm so cold again! What's going on?

"Elsa? You're shaking..." He said and get a hot water. He get a towel, soaked the towel with the hot water and put it on my forehead. He even put a blanket on me. Awwww <3 how thoughtful is he :) :) :)

"Dont worry, elsa...." He pat my arms.
"I'll always stay by your side if you need me..." He added. My heartbeat skipped a bit... And butterflies fill my tummy.
"Cause you're my bestfriend.." When he say bestfriend my heart sank and all the butterflies disappeared. Dont be so assuming that he likes you, elsa. Sometimes it's hard to be happy if the sadness will come right away :(

I saw punzie looking so pissed while looking at us..

Jack caught her.. When she noticed that jack look at her she act painfully.. Jack get out of the room and follow rapunzel. I feel left out...

JACK

I followed rapunzel because her looks seems hurt, is she jealous?

"J-jack..." I Heard punz's voice, it was so weak.

I saw her on the floor lying so weakly.

"What's wrong?" I ask...

"J-jack, i have a brain cancer... I might not wanna see you again. I would like to spend my life with you. I love you, jack." She said. My eyes twinkled. Is she dealing saying this? Am i dreaming? But it stop when i heard the "brain cancer" thing.

"So can i court you, again?" I ask.

"Sure." She smiled.
We go to the garden and tell some jokes. Her laugh were so adorable...

We go to the village

A group of men holding instrument plays a song in front of us :)

Rapunzel laugh and dance with the tune. She tries to pull me to dance. I said no but she's so cute that i couldn't resist. I dance with her gracefully. We are ice cream and help people. It's the best date ever :D

ELSA

I was walking on the village to freshen up then i saw jack and punz dancing gracefully. They were both grinning. They eat ice cream, bought clothes, sing, hug and...... Kiss in the lips?!? I think I'm going to cry... Until i felt a teardrop on my hand. I walk away crying.

JACK

We are now on our way home telling jokes when suddenly punz stop for a while... Her eyes darkened... She stop smiling and walk away fast. Her face become serious. I followed her but she quickly go to her room and lock herself.

RAPUNZEL

Pitch!!! Stop it!!!!

Plzzz.... I dont wanna hurt jack. Back in the village when i was with jack, it was me, the real me. And when i kissed him, i think of him as eugene. So sorry, jack. If I'm acting all bad and evil... It was pitch. He's controlling me. I dont wanna hurt you cause you're like a brother to me.

That's what I'm gonna say to jack...

Here's what happened why pitch can control me..

FLASHBACK

I was playing in the garden..

"Well, well, well... Now look at that pretty darling best friend of Jack Frost. What are you doing, darling?" Pith said.
"Stay away" i said as i ready my hair..
I was about to attack him but he was so fast, he struck black i dont know into my eyes... And now and then everytime i act evil. It means he's controlling me.