Chapter 3

Y/n': So what do y all wanna do now?
Kairi: Hmmm? Let's play truth or dare cause why not
Y/n': Ok then...
Kairi: Y/n' truth or dare? And don't be a wimp pick dareeee
Y/n': Fine.
Kairi: Alright!!! I dare you tooo......Make out with mattia in the closet for a minute
Y/n'
I regret even playing this game I didn't want to. He is my step brother and that would be woerd . Ik I have a lot of feelings for hi m but still it's not right. He hates me ik he does...
Mattia POV:
I kinda regret playing now idk why kairi did that. I had feelings for y/n' and ik it's wrong but I can't help myself I don't know why I just can't the more I try not to think of her the worse it gets :/
Y/n'
We went in the closet it was akward...Until we looked at each other. He was leaning towards me and we kissed..His lips were so soft I didn't want to stop.  But the 1 minute was over. Everyone stared at us. I said "What?" We continued playing until it got dark. The boys went home.
I was going to my room until....mattia pulled my arm and said gn. I said gn mattia.

Mattia POV:
I couldn't stop thinking about y/n' Her smile always brightness me. And her laugh.
She's just so pretty but ik she doesn't feel the same. She's my step sister it could never happen anyways, I have to move on I found myself some girls on instagram late night I texted multiple girls just in case.

Y/n'
OMG I can't stop thinking about mattia. His smile. He's laugh. His goofines . But he's my step brother and it's wierd. It could never happen anyways. But I will never stop feeling the way I do about mattia he's just different.

*Next morning*
Y/n'
We all got ready and woke each other up this is what I wore for school today I also, took photos for insta cause why not

*Next morning*Y/n'We all got ready and woke each other up this is what I wore for school today I also, took photos for insta cause why not

Lovely.Y/n': Gm babies going to school!!♡
1.2m Likes
Mattiapolibio: wow ure so pretty today
Comment deleted by mattiapolibio
Melissa: Wow stunning!! ♡♡
Liked by Lovely.Y/n'
Alvaro: Dammm be my mamas <3
Roshun: FIREE!!!
Alejndro: Woah..!
900k comments》
Y/n'
I went down stairs got in to mattia car and went to school. All eyes were on me again I heard people keep saying I was the popular girl cause I was "famous" on instagram and bc I was pretty. I was walking down the hall and saw mattia with a girl they were making out. I got sad and jelous and just ran pass by them. Mattia didn't even realize it. I was mad I don't know why I was. I guess my feelings were strong for him and he doesn't know.
*End of school*
Y/n'
I got sad so I went to the lake threw rocks into the lake and just chilled. I went back home to see mattia with another girl and they posed this on instagram.

 I went back home to see mattia with another girl and they posed this on instagram

Mattiapolibio: My baby, she's my world and means everything to me. So pretty I haven't seen no one as pretty as her.
900k likes
Comments disabled
Mattia Pov:
I didn't have feelings for Y/n' anymore she meant nothing to me like litterly.

Y/n'
I started crying. I went to the roof and smoked weed. I was really high and the .....