Bonus Chapter #4 (new)

Start from the beginning

And ultimately, submit.

I raised my chin and glanced at his swollen lips, "So, who's getting on their knees first?"

A few moments passed as he studied my face and slowly bit his bottom lip, "Who said we even have to get on our knees?"

I barely had a chance to breathe before he bent down, reaching for my right side and wrapping one arm around my back and the other around my legs as he hauled me up into his arms and flipped me upside down.

"Holy fuck," I gasped, feeling the blood rush to my head and finding myself face to face with his erection that looked like it was seconds from breaking through the zipper.

Alrik casually adjusted his grip on my hips like this was an everyday occurrence and clenched my robe so it wasn't dangling over my head, "You suck my cock, I eat this sweet ass, and no one's ego is bruised. It's a win-win situation to me."

"You are insane," I exhaled, getting his zipper open anyway as the adrenaline and excitement began pumping through me even faster.

"Mmm no, just hungry. You've kept this pussy from me for too long. Now I'm taking what I want."

"Kept you–"

He bit the inside of my thigh and smacked my ass, "Save your fucking breath, Jaslynn. Even upside down, you want to argue with me."

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I jerked his pants and briefs down and clutched his hips tightly, "Don't let me blackout."

"If you blackout, it's going to be because I made you come," he muttered, licking me through the lace material of my thong from one end to another, "Now, put my cock in your mouth before I do it for you."

I snorted at his impatience and circled my lips around the swollen tip of his length, flicking my tongue over the underside and sucking it deeper into my mouth slowly so he could feel the vibrations from my moan. He answered with a mixture of a groan and growl as he pulled my cheeks apart and buried his face deeper, his stubble grazing my inner thighs roughly.

The thrill of the position coupled with the pleasure from his tongue lapping at my slit and nudging my clit has me rushing toward the edge at record speed. I bobbed my head a little faster and released him with a gasp when he sucked my lips into his mouth and began massaging my clit with his tongue at the same time, causing me to buck my hips and squeeze his head between my thighs with a loud moan, "Fuck, don't stop that."

However, it became increasingly difficult to focus as I became light-headed, and I dug my fingers into his thighs to let him know that I needed to come down. He squeezed my ass in reply and pushed off the island, turning us around so he could lay me down on top.

But while Alrik took his time lowering me, a brilliant idea floated into my head once I was able to think a little better.

Time for some payback.

Once he had settled me on the cold granite and his hands were off, my eyes fluttered open and I found him reaching down to take his pants and briefs completely off.

I took my chance and rolled over, leaping off the island and trying to use the element of surprise for my escape.

However, I barely made it three steps before his arm clamped around my waist and dragged me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said roughly, pressing me up against the wall.

I was definitely screwed now.

I leaned my head back and smiled sweetly, "I thought we were going to the bedroom."

He raised an eyebrow at my innocent expression, "We? Or do you mean you were going to the bedroom, locking yourself in, and giving me extra blue balls for the rest of the night as punishment?"