"Well... It was so cute that I hugged it to sleep."

"Whaa? You hugged a stuffed animal to sleep?" Jisoo was now jaw dropping when the grandma just admitted something embarrassing despite their current age. Chaeyoung, in the other hand, tried not to laugh. The reactions she's receiving now made her frown.

"Yah.. That's not the point of the whole story! I haven't finish yet!" She whined.

"Okay okay, then what happened?"

"It..." Jennie paused as she recalled the event this morning. Blushing really hard, it wasn't left unnoticed by the two. It made them really curious this time. "Hurry up! What happened?" Jisoo egged her on but there's no response.

Jisoo leaned back on her seat and huffed, Jennie was testing her patience. "You're making it look like this teddy bear turned into a human and you were hugging its naked body until you woke up!" She exclaimed sarcastically which made Chaeyoung burst out laughing. "Oh! That's a good one!" They high-fived.

Their laughter faltered when Jennie was eye-ing them in disbelief. Hey eyes were bulging out, jaw dropping. "H-How??" She breathed out, it was almost inaudible.

"How what?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"How did you know?"

"What?"

"..."

"..."

There was a long pause as the three of them stared at each other before it hits Chaeyoung. Now choking hard on her ice cream followed by hard coughs, while Jisoo almost fell backward but ended up hitting her knees hard on the table instead, she was yelping. If the situation Jennie was in wasn't serious at all, she'll be laughing her guts out at the scene.

The other customers are now turning to the ruckus made.

Chaeyoung as still coughing hard while hitting her chest to calm the pain down. Meanwhile, Jisoo was holding her knees up, hugging them while mumbling words that no one can't make them out as if she was cursing in French. Jennie had to stand up and bowed to the public, apologizing on the behalf of the idiots.

"Can you guys quiet down? We're gonna get kicked out if you guys don't!" It took them a few minutes calm down but they're still panting from the pain. Karma, Jennie thought but she tried to keep her calm expression when she just wanted to laugh hard.

"A-Are you serious?" The two looked quite terrified after regaining themselves. Jennie only nodded. "But that's stupid!" Jisoo claimed once more. "You're the one who came out with the idea!" Jennie defended.

She sighed for the nth times today, "Look if you guys don't believe me, follow me back home later. You guys are free today, right?" The two nodded.

"Hold on- She's still at you hou- I mean, sorry but is it a girl or?" Chaeyoung's question kinda took her by surprise.

"Yeah."

"She's still your house??!" Now this was the split personality Jennie mentioned before.

"I can't shoo her away! She has negative knowledge about everything! If let her out, she might get killed or kidnapped! She's... innocent and kinda cute." She fiddled with her fingers, cheeks turning pink.

Her two besties can't hide their grin as they watch their unnie getting all timid. "Huh." They huffed in unison. "Whatever, anyway I gotta grab some clothes for her.  Accompany me later, then we'll head to my house."

"Mkay." The set of questions doesn't stop there as Chaeyoung and Jisoo kept bombarding her questions about Lisa, she can't really answer all.