TWENTY NINE

JEON JUNGKOOK

i tried to ignore it. the constant dinging of taehyung's phone and the light of the screen that lit up the room, whenever the notification blinked. 'new message from bogumie hyung'.

it's just this gutty feeling in ms, that was telling me that bogum wanted more than what taehyung was giving him back.

my fists clenched and my jaw tightened, when another ding came. what does he want? not being able resist the urge to look at the messages, i grabbed taehyung's phone and read the messages. i trust taehyung. with everything i have. but i don't trust park bogum.

bogumie hyung

actually..
damn, i don't know how to tell you

since like a year? maybe, i'm not sure, it was less i guess..

ugh, what i wanted to say was, that i realized over the time that we spend together, that there was more i was feeling for you.

why did i do this, shit. there's no going back anymore anyways. i know it's sudden, you probably need lots of time to proceed this and, i'll give you as much time as you need

i just... kinda wanted to inform you, i'm not demanding anything. i just wanted to let it out, as long as i have the courage to.

i hope you can accept my feelings and that it doesn't change anything between our friendship. you mean a lot to me taehyung<3

goodnight<3

with every new word my brain captured from the messages, my fists tightened and the uncomfortable feeling of anger build up inside of me. i knew it. it was so obvious.

my fist were shaking by the pressure and my in digging finger nails.

i suddenly heard the shower go off and quickly just deleted the text messages. taehyung wasn't supposed to see this.

the door opened and i quickly threw his phone back on the couch, before he entered the room with wet hair and his cute white oversized hoodie and pajama shorts.

my mood automatically changed and i became lighthearted just by the view of my adorably skipping boyfriend. "i'm back." he smiled, walking towards me. i knew i was acting strange, when i just smiled fondly at him and then hugged him tightly. really tight, as if he'd disappear if i didn't.

and he seemed to notice. "you alright?"

no, not really.
"can we just stay like this for a minute?" i asked quietly and tightened my arms around him. he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, face against my chest.

taehyung's mine, only mine and i'm his. no one can ever tear us apart.

KIM TAEHYUNG

it was obvious that things were not alright at all. jungkook was completely tensed up and quiet, deep in thoughts. and the way he held me... like he was protecting me from something. i'm not complaining, no, it was just so sudden and strange?

i shook my head. if he's not feeling well, then i'll take it as my task to make him happy again!

"you down a midnight snack?" i asked him smiling brightly, as i looked up at him. jungkook loves snacking.

he smiled but his smile faded as quickly as it came. "i can't, tomorrow's MAMA, i need to stay in shape."

i looked at him bewildered and let my arms fall to my sides. i know that jungkook always wants to stay in shape for all the award shows, but he eats almost nothing the day before. all he ate today was one bowl of cereal and a banana, as long as i remember.