❖❘ Can't Stop Crying ❘❖

✆❐ Izuku Midoriya's POV ❐✆

It's been about 4 days since Y/N-San was taken by the League Of Villains. Many pro heroes have tried to go look for them and the League but so far everything seemed to be out of reach.

There's been all kinds of Newspapers & Stations coming to U.A to question the school about what they think about Y/N being a wolf in sheep's clothing.

They even had a interview with all the teachers and Principal Nezu just a day after Y/N got away.

They even tried to interview all the students of Class 1-A but of course we all didn't want to talk about Y/N's disappearance back to the League of Villains.

They were just to close to our hearts. We couldn't speak bad about them like the news reporters want us to just so they can get some money off of this incident and have it on the front line of their papers.

But today we have agreed to go on a New Station for a interview. We were all in our hero clothing as we went to the News Station.

As we all started to walk into the building Cameramen & other news stations tried to have a talk with us but we tried our best to ignore them and quickly get inside the building.

As soon as we walked in a women greeted us with and told us to follow her to the Interview Room.

We all walked in onto the news set and saw two man. They were both being interviewed and they looked like normal men to me.

" And what do you have to say about the Villain M.E.D sir..? " A news woman asked the man in a black sweater with short brown hair.

" They were a very sweet and funny child. They were very talkative and the most easiest villain I've ever did an investigation on. " The man said.

" I say differently. The kid even made fun of my name. " A man with black hair said who sat behind the man with sweater.

The man with the sweater quickly hit the black- haired man on the head.

" Your name is Todd. Anyone would make fun of you with that name! " The guy with a sweater whisper yelled as he looked at the Black-Hair.

" Shut your mouth Yia! " The black head yelled in a whisper back to the brown headed man.

Wait.. Yia & Todd, Those are the names of the Police that Y/N-San told me and the rest of the class about when she came back from the Police Station.

The two men came off the set fighting and yelling at each other.

I walked up to them and they both stopped fighting and looked down at me.

" You guys said that your names are Yia & Todd right..? " I asked as I looked at the two man waiting for a response.

They both nodded as they looked down at me since both of the men were quite tall.

" Your the Policemen that did an investigation on Y/N-San right..? Do you guys think you can help me find them..? " I looked at them with a hopeful look.

" Hey aren't you that Broccoli kid they were talking about when we were taking them to that dorm place..? " Todd said a bit bluntly as he stared.

Yia quickly punched him in the arm and walked closer to me.

" Yes we know them. And we will definitely we willingly to help you Midoriya. It will be a great thing to help you " Yia said with a smile and a handshake with me.

I smiled and nodded as I watched a smiling Yia drag away a pissed off Todd by the ear that was obviously struggling to keep up with his walking speed.