☕︎ Mr. Teddy Bear ☕︎

( Just to let everybody know this is a flashback when you were younger before you left to the League of Villains!)

                        ☘︎ Y/N P.O.V ☘︎

Papa, Mama & I were at the park together. it's been a long time since I've been outside & the sun kinda hurt my eyes but it was okay. Because I was with my best friend Mr. Teddy Bear!

I walked around the park as my parents sat on a bench not to far from my location. I hugged on to Mr. Teddy  as I went to the sand box.
I played with Mr. Teddy & was talking to him as usual.. Everything was fine until I looked up to see three kids who were obviously much older than me.

" What are you doing..? " One of the kids asked me as she stood over me..

" I'm playing with my best friend of course! " I said happily holding up Mr. Teddy for them to see..

I then put Mr. Teddy close to my mouth hiding my lips & said in a high-pitched voice.                  

" Hello I'm Mr. Teddy! What's your name..? "

All I heard after that was the three other children laughing at me. I had a confused look on my face. I didn't know what they were laughing at.. I certainly didn't see anything funny happening..

" What stupid child's play! " One of them said as he took Mr. Teddy out of my hand. I was shocked by this & tried to get Mr. Teddy back but it was no use since the other kids were much taller than me

" Stop it! Stop It! Your going to hurt him! " I yelled as I jumped up trying to grab Mr. Teddy away from the boy.

" Opps! " The boy said as he started to ripped  one of Mr. Teddy's legs..

I panicked as I quickly grabbed the bottle of pills from my pocket & at ate 7 of the pills..

                               !CRACK!

                                !POP!

                               !SNAP!

Were the sounds that could be heard before bloodcurdling cries &  Screams were heard
Throughout the park..

I looked at my hands.. They were covered in blood.  I saw the boy on the floor with a twisted arm & a bloody face right next to Mr. Teddy

I grabbed Mr.Teddy off the ground & hugged him tight to my chest

" Y-Y/N..? " I turned around to see both my parents staring at me with horrified expressions..

                          Boy's P.O.V
When I opened my eyes I was what seemed to be a hospital bed in a blue gown..

There was a needle in one of my arms. And flowers next to my bed..  What happened to me..? I looked down to see that my left leg was in a case of bandages.. I then felt the side of my face.. All there was to feel was rough bandages.. I then noticed a small mirror on the side of my bed. I quickly grabbed it & looked at myself in the mirror..

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?!

I then heard the door to my room slowly opening.. To Reveal The sinister  smile of the same little girl I was messing with at the park..

" Now.." She said as she slowly walked over to my bed..

" Let's try this again shall we..? "She said as she looked into my horrified eyes..

She then took out that same Teddy Bear from earlier & put it to be mouth.. And said in a low &  unsettling tone..

                   " Hi I'm Mr. Teddy!! "

                " What's your Name..? ""

(I think I just made a Creepy-pasta Y'all)