𝕆𝕆𝟙 ー 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑡𝑠

Începe de la început

"i'm sorry i wanted to spend time with you, if that offends you throw me off here let me drown!!!"

"moon pUT THAT SECURITY JACKET BACK RIGHT NOW-"

✩ piggybacks just because she's tiny.

✩ flirts to each other and also very shy.

✩ usually at interviews he will stand by her side and stop any awkward behavior from any interviewer toward her — or would stop any kind of activity or question that makes her uncomfortable.

✩ they are so dramatic—

✩someone pls hide away the hair dye and the bleach

✩he's is trying to teach her how to cook ( it's impossible doe)

✩ always reminds her of her allergies and will make something special for her if they eat something she cannot

✩ makes up a new nickname every hour for her

✩ he bought her a league of legends cosplay for halloween

𝑱-𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 + 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝑯𝒐𝑩𝒊𝒕

sibling relationship / best friends / fluff

the members always ALWAYS refer to these two in the name HoBit because they think it's a hilarious name and have said that it fits her, it's also a joke in the fandom and a big meme. these two are super bright and full of energy even though hoseok is way more but she will try to keep the energy with him, they always take the best pics together on twitter. he's always asking her if she's comfortable with her dancing skills and he's always trying to teach her and comfort her because she's super insecure about it, she asks him for advise in it and he's the only person who can actually tell her something about her dancing or she will become too insecure. he can be super giggly and happy, but the moment that someone makes her uncomfortable or makes jokes about her dancing, he will literally become lethal.

✩ "MOON LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS ISN'T THIS AWESOME WOOAAAA"

✩ there's skinship every three seconds (mostly bc of hugs)

✩ will become your worst nightmare if anybody makes her feel insecure or bad

✩ clingyclingyclingyclingy

✩ dance practices until 3 am and past that

✩ he knows her schedules for her pills by heart