The girl with white hair

Roses pov
My life was so boring my parents died when I was young they left there money for me when i was 18 and I lived with my grandmother and when I was 19 she died and that's when I bought this bookstore which was also my house there was a upstairs which I live in.

My best friend lily worked there so did some other people. The reason why lily works here it's because she spent a lot of time travelling and now is broke so she works for me which I didn't mind. She also lived with me she's a interesting character...

"I'm going up" lily says "sure ok I'll get everything ready" I say putting some books away. The bell went off  "sorry we are- closed" I say then I see her tall girl she had white hair and ice blue eyes and wore a deep red lipstick. She gave me a glare her ice eyes making me shiver.

"Hello" her soft voice says "I'm sorry we are closed" I frown she looks at me then walks over too the books she picks one up.  "Could I have this" she smirks I look at the book. "A vampire book" I laugh she comes closer too me her breath breathing on my skin "don't believe in vampires then flame" she whispers. "Of course not" I move away. "You'll have too get it tomorrow the till is closed" I frown "perfect I'll see you tomorrow" she winks and she goes.

I go up too my little home. "Hey what took you so long" lily says "a girl wanting a book she called me flame" I laugh slightly my cheeks burning up thinking about it. "Flame makes sense" she laughs "yeah but her vibe was weird but also she wanted this book" I show her it. "This book is a vampire book she's probably a crazy twilight fan" she laughs "I know but her face was pale and ice eyes and white long hair and deep red lips she looked like a vampire it's sounds stupid" I say.

"It sounds like you have a crush on this mysterious girl" she smirks "I don't-" my cheeks go red. "Oh come on the last time you talked too a girl like that was-" "hey don't you start lily" I frown. "Ok let's sleep" she says yawning. "Ok goodnight" I say.

The next day
I waited all day for her too show up it was 10 minutes before closing and there she was but this time with a friend also pale and ice eyes but dark floppy hair he goes over too lily her eyes look him up and down and he looks at her like she was her next meal maybe she was I didn't realise then. "Your back" I smirk "of course flame" she walks closer too me "wouldn't you like the book"I turn and grab it. Her eyes look at me and then my neck she bites her lip "shit" she mutters her lip was bleeding.

"Omg" I say she wipes it "it's ok" she says it was gone and healed. "Ok the book will be $4.89" I say "here" she says handing me $5 "keep the change" she winks. "Thanks" I say "my friend and yours are getting on aren't they" she smirks "yes indeed" I laugh. "So what's your name" I say "storm" she says "interesting I'm rose" I say "nice too met you, you look like a rose with your hair and as beautiful" she comes closer "your a little flirt aren't you" I smirk backing away. " I girl like you why wouldn't I" she walks closer with me now stuck between her and my counter.

"Your friend and you should go" I say "awh why" she frowns "because it's closing time you can come tomorrow and look for another one of your vampire books" I wink "or maybe a date" she smiles "how do you know I'm gay I could be straight and your just saying" "oh really so you don't feel anything right now" she whispers into my ear making me shiver. "That's what I thought flame maybe I should come tomorrow and then you'll give a answer" she whispers "come on August it's time too leave your new toy alone now" she says "see you tomorrow" she winks "bye storm bye August" I say.

"He was hot" lily says "she asked me on a date" I smirk "and what did she say" she nudges me. "I kind of had a go saying how do you now I'm gay then she said I'll come tomorrow and decided" I smirk "wow rose " she laughs "ok anyway let's go up" I say.

My mind would go too her face. She was beautiful let's just say her ice eyes made me shiver there was something about her. I couldn't get her out of my head....