1 (rewritten)

Rewritten 02/28/2024

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Woah! That girl's hot!"

"Tch. She's definitely had some work done."

"Do you think I should I ask for her number?"

"She's so tall...She could definitely be a model if she wanted to."

Those were just a few of the comments Renae heard on her walk to the infamous J High. She was really starting to regret her choice of coming to this school...

BUMP!

"A-Ah! I'm sorry for bumping in to you! It was an accident! Are you okay?" A tall guy with black hair exclaimed, waving his arms around.

She nodded and also noticed that he was wearing the male version of her uniform. "He must also be attending J High."

"That's good!" The guy said, sighing in relief. "Are you perhaps also going to J High? I was just wondering since our uniforms kind of look alike..."

Renae nodded again.

"He seems awfully nervous for just asking a simple question..." Renae thought.

"Since we're both going to the same place, would it be okay if we walked there together?" The guy murmured. "O-of course, you don't have to say yes. I'm completely okay walking there by myself!"

Renae gave a quick thumbs up and started walking, Daniel quickly catching up and matching his pace to hers.

~~~

The random guy and Renae waited out in the hallway, waiting for the instructor to quiet the students in the classroom down.

"It's such a coincidence that we're both in the fashion department!" The guy exclaimed.

Renae shrugged. The fashion department was very popular so she didn't think it was that big of a surprise that they both joined it.

"I just realized that I forgot to introduce myself earlier. Sorry about that..." The guy apologized, a sheepish look on his face. "My name is Daniel Park! What's yours?"

She stayed silent and the atmosphere around the two gradually turned more and more awkward. Luckily, the teacher yelled at the two of them to enter the class not long after.

Daniel slid the door open to the classroom and let Renae walk in first before walking in himself.

"Introduce yourselves" The instructor said, gesturing towards the rest of the class.

"I'm Daniel Park. Nice to meet you..." Daniel said nervously, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room.

"Daniel sure is a nervous guy..." Renae thought.

It was now her turn to introduce myself but instead of doing that, she just stared blankly at her classmates without saying anything. The instructor let out an annoyed sigh but didn't say anything about her silence.

"This is Renae Kim" The instructor said, gesturing towards me. "Daniel, you can take the seat next to Zack and Renae can take the seat next to Jay.

(I don't know actually know if the seat next to Jay is occupied or not and am not sure how the seating arrangements work, but I'm just going to say it is for plot convenience 🤡)

Daniel and Renae both walked to their respective seats and sat down. She could tell by all the chatter going on in the classroom that both of their appearances caused quite the stir.

"How tall do you think he is? 5'10? Or maybe even 6'0?!"

"The new transfer students look so cool!"

"Dude, the new girl is hot!"