Prologue

Harry Potter.
The boy who lived.
The one, who killed Voldemort. The one, who helped so many children to have a peaceful life.
The one, who cared about everyone's feelings.
But did anyone care about how he felt?
Yeah, he would've said, Ron and Hermione did, one year ago.
But Harry Potter finally understood.
They were fake friends.
Faking to die for him.
Faking to take risks for him.
Faking to be friends.
How could he have been so blind, so understanding, so friend-like, when they were being paid by Albus freaking Dumbledore the whole seven years?
How many times did he count on them, confided in them, cried to them, was kind to them, while they messed up Dumbledore's orders and lied to him.
He couldn't believe it.
But he had an idea. He hadn't told Ron and Hermione yet that he spied on them...
Flashback:
Harry had had enough. Hermione and Ron were acting distant from him.
Harry took his invisibility cloak and sneaked after them, he scampered into the empty classroom, just after the battle of Hogwarts.
Ron shut the door. "Finally, we're away from this excuse of a human being."
Harry didn't understand who they were talking about.
"Yeah, totally. Bet he'll brag about himself killing Voldemort," Hermione sputtered.
What? They were talking about him?
"Now that Dumbledore's gone, there's nobody there to pay our 'daily earnings' to be friends with that brat", Ron spat. "And he really believed us being his friends!"
Harry stared.
This was his nightmare coming true. Great.
End of Flashback

Harry was still shocked.
But with his idea, he could get back at them...